Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have a flawless Garchomp (which is currently a core member of my Wi-Fi team), so unless it has Iron Head or something as an egg move I don't need it. I will help you evolve your Haunter though :P

yes. what can you offer?
Megastones for blastoise, blaziken, lucario.
Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling
X exclusives: aron, pinsir, houndour
Items: jaw fossil, old amber, destiny knot, luxury ball, rocky helmet, eviolite, max revives, max ethers, soothe bell, poison barb, amulet coin, metronome, evolution stones, or pokerus.

Megastones for blastoise, blaziken, lucario.
Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling
X exclusives: aron, pinsir, houndour
Items: jaw fossil, old amber, destiny knot, luxury ball, rocky helmet, eviolite, max revives, max ethers, soothe bell, poison barb, amulet coin, metronome, evolution stones, or pokerus.
I'll take the fletchling.

edit: need your fc

Looking for a Timid Eevee breeding pair 4IV's / I'm offering a Adamant Growlithe breeding pair Egg Move/ Close Combat, Flare Blitz. 4IV's M- 31/XX/31/XX/31/31 and F- 31/31/31/XX/XX/31 or Timid Houndour set.
I have a timid female eevee with anticipation that was used for breeding (31/x/x/31/31/31) and several level 1 and a level 21 male eevees, modest nature with the same ability and wish (x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/x/31 x 2, and 31/x/31/31/31/x) if you're intersted in one of them

ok thanks man!!!
Wait a second, was that you I just traded with? I already had you added for some reason? Well thanks for the Iron head female Gible! I now have a breeding pair that can have Iron head now. Shame it's the MALE that has Rough skin in this instance, but hey, what yah gunna do right?

yup, we had traded earlier lol that's why I was so quick to trust you. I traded you a Magikarp for Azurill spitback iirc.

anyone have these pokemon Adamant Sycther, Adamant Flechlin with its hidden ability , adamant ttar, Brave Trevenant with its hidden ability need them to breed or if you have them with good Ivs that be even better

I don't got much to trade but really need these for my college tourny my roommate running.

I have a timid female eevee with anticipation that was used for breeding (31/x/x/31/31/31) and several level 1 and a level 21 male eevees, modest nature with the same ability and wish (x/x/31/31/31/31, 31/x/31/31/x/31 x 2, and 31/x/31/31/31/x) if you're intersted in one of them
Yeah sure, I'll take the timid and modest(31/x/31/31/x/31) pair that works. I need to breed for a Jolteon. Which pair do you want, Growlithe or Houndour?

anyone have these pokemon Adamant Sycther, Adamant Flechlin with its hidden ability , adamant ttar, Brave Trevenant with its hidden ability need them to breed or if you have them with good Ivs that be even better

I don't got much to trade but really need these for my college tourny my roommate running.

I can breed you a decent Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling, it'll take me a minute, but all I request is you help me trade evolve something lol

I have a Japanese Adamant Gale Wing Fletchling with good IVs. I want one from the U.S. so I can give it a nickname. Basically, could we swap fletchlings from different countries. Is there any one who could trade me one?

Last edited:
looking For the Japanese extreme speed genesect. Offering any shiny legendarys from 4th Gen and back. Also including shinys such as zoroark. Tyranitar level 90. zweilous with hustle level 55 level 100 fraxure. Glaceon 100. Latios level 50. Flygon ev trained level 100. Volcarona 100. Porygon-z 100. starmie 50. Ursaring level 99 with guts and toxic orb. Also offering ev trained solar power charizard. Shiny ev trained nintales. conkledurr. Houndom all level 100. I know my grammer. punctuation and spelling suck but please forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)