Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have a random Male Noivern laying around, Nature and ivs don't matter, will trade a spitback for it from my thread.

Looking for a male Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Water Spout. Preferably at least 3V, higher would be great. Can trade an equal spitback in return, check my sig for what I have. Could also give BP items, just let me know.

Thanks! I'll be online ;D
oh wait a moment, sorry forgot for a moment why I wanted a noivern, lol I just needed it for breeding, I don't need a noibat

Though if you really need the choice band I can do it for that flawless clauncher in your thread

oh wait a moment, sorry forgot for a moment why I wanted a noivern, lol I just needed it for breeding, I don't need a noibat

Though if you really need the choice band I can do it for that flawless clauncher in your thread
Oh, Its Okay xD. I only have one Noibat near to become Noiven (Lv42), but it's 31/X/31/31/31/31 :c. GL :3

Oh, Its Okay xD. I only have one Noibat near to become Noiven (Lv42), but it's 31/X/31/31/31/31 :c. GL :3
Yeah lol I actually have a flawless noibat myself, I am just lazy and don't feel like evolving it right this moment. Reason why I wanted noivern is to breed boomburst onto chatot for lols.

Hi! I'm looking for a female Riolu/Lucario with HA or a safari with it ! (in a luxury ball would be nice but not problem if it's not)
I can trade some spitbacks in return with HA and egg move (charmanders, froakie, 4IV bold Rotom,jolly Zubat, Noibat, joltik, tyrunt, Kangaskhan, marill...)

I am looking for a male low level timid froakie. IVs don't matter because I am just playing for fun. I can offer:

pichu with volt tackle

relaxed snorlax

high plains vivillon

Steelix

lapras

rotom

brave or adamant honedge

furfrou with pokerus

quilladin

Looking for a 0 Spe EV Pineco with sturdy. Relaxed nature would also be nice.

I have:
-2 adamant Marills with thick fat and aqua jet 31/31/31/x/31/31(1 male, 1 female)
-1 careful Pumpkaboo(super-size) with frisk x/31/31/x/31/31(female)
-1 bold Goomy with gooey 31/x/31/31/x/31(female)

Thanks.

Looking for a female Speed Boost Venipede. Doesn't need anything special aside from it being female and it haveing the SB. Unfortunately all I have to trade for it is a Timid Gastly with max I.V.s in HP, Def, Sp.Atk, and Spd. Let me know if anyone is interested. :)

Looking for a male Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, and Water Spout. Preferably at least 3V, higher would be great. Can trade an equal spitback in return, check my sig for what I have. Could also give BP items, just let me know.
I have some. They hae 5 imperfect IVs though they don't have Waterspout, but I can give you a female bold 4IV spitback with WaterSpout that covers the missing IV of the 5IV male. That way you can breed perfects of Bold or Modest w/ all the egg moves you want.

I'll do it for the Furfrou and/or Electrike.

Would anyone be willing to do a Riolu Breeding project for me with Bullet Punch and Crunch? I haven't found a Riolu in anyones thread with the ball i'd like it in. Of course, i'd go catch a female and trade it to you to start the project and in return when its done you can choose 3 pokemon of your choice from MY side of the trade thread.

Would anyone be willing to do a Riolu Breeding project for me with Bullet Punch and Crunch? I haven't found a Riolu in anyones thread with the ball i'd like it in. Of course, i'd go catch a female and trade it to you to start the project and in return when its done you can choose 3 pokemon of your choice from MY side of the trade thread.
I could try.

I have some. They hae 5 imperfect IVs though they don't have Waterspout, but I can give you a female bold 4IV spitback with WaterSpout that covers the missing IV of the 5IV male. That way you can breed perfects of Bold or Modest w/ all the egg moves you want.

I'll do it for the Furfrou and/or Electrike.
I actually need a specific ball for the female, but do you have a Bold male spitback with those egg moves? I'd gladly take one of those for my Furfrou/Electrike.

I actually need a specific ball for the female, but do you have a Bold male spitback with those egg moves? I'd gladly take one of those for my Furfrou/Electrike.
I like the classic pokeball personally, but to each their own.
and yes I do they're 4IV though, which spread would you like? I'll take the Furfrou assuming it's at least 31/31/31/xx/31/31

I have a rioulu with both moves on it, some with 3 or 4 flawless IVs, not sure what ball they are in though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)