Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for female swinub (or evolutions) with thick fat. other stats not mentioned not important. I admit I don't have much to offer in return unless someone wants a prankster purrloin or x/x/31/x/31/31 modest larvesta
If you can wait a couple of mins I can go catch you one. Any particular poke ball you want it in?

Could I get any more opinions before deciding what to do? Leaning towards keeping, just want to get some additional input before deciding! Thanks.

Xerneas - #716 (Modest)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 12 - 13
Def: 28 - 29
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 26 - 27

What exactly is a "Spitback"? Also, I'm looking for a Jolly Zubat/Golbat/Crobat with Infiltrator. Perfect IVs in at least Attack, Defense, and Special Defense would be awesome.

I need someone to trade a Yveltal to me and then trade back so that I can finish my Kalos Pokedex to get the Oval Charm. I'm willing to send my own Xerneas as collateral.

What exactly is a "Spitback"? Also, I'm looking for a Jolly Zubat/Golbat/Crobat with Infiltrator. Perfect IVs in at least Attack, Defense, and Special Defense would be awesome.
Say I'm breeding a perfect Scyther, a spitback would be something like 31/x/x/31/31/31, no quite perfect but useful for anyone who isn't that isnt that competitive, or for people starting to breed that mon. Essentially not quite perfect mons

I have Charizardite X, looking for Y. My friend code is 3308-4575-5374.

Edit: On second thought, I'm going to wait until I actually have a spare to make a trade. If anyone does have an extra Char Y feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
I actually bred this most recently, I even gave it Defog, and Brave Bird, though I may also have some with Hypnosis
What would you offer for it?

Stats: Female Jolly Infiltrator Zubat 31/31/31/x/31/x
Moves: Brave Bird, Hypnosis, Defog

I actually bred this most recently, I even gave it Defog, and Brave Bird, though I may also have some with Hypnosis
What would you offer for it?
I have x/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchlings and x/31/31/x/31/31 Brave Honedges.

Trying to e v train with exp. Share. Confused about how the ev spread works if the lead pokemon is already fully trained. Will the ev spread still be split if the lead pokemon is not at level 100, or will all the ev's go to the pokemon with the exp. share?

I have one modest x/x/31/x/31/31. Probably not what you're looking for.
Depends on what you want. I've got some spitback Sassy Larvitars, Spitback Adamant Drillburs, some timid rotoms, timid synchronizers. I also have a friend safari ditto that has 31 in hp and sp.def, if that interests you.

Is that regardless of how many EVs the pokemon would normally give you?
No, you get 10 EVs from a pokemon that gives out one EV with the combination of Pokerus and a power item. If the pokemon gives out 2 EVs then you would gain 12 EVS total with the pokerus/power item combination. You always add the 4 from the power item to the EV given by the defeated pokemon, then double it because of the pokerus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)