Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Charizardite Y.
Since Redbarron is apparently blacklisted and was PM'ing me about getting mine... I guess that's off the table.

Anyway, iI'll part with mine for Charizardite X. I can always buy another one. This is goes for anyone, it's first come first serve.

Just PM me and we'll figure it out.

(if you also have ANY of the pseudo legendary dragons or a Larvatar that you don't need, that would be really cool. Excluding Goodra and Dratini.)

Double post, hate smart phones sometimes. Took care of Archen though, thanks a ton for the Bagon and Larvatar, didn't have to do that.

I'd like to have a Charizardite X in exchange for its Y counterpart if anyone is interested. Also, does anyone have a female Combusken caught in Friend Safari they're willing to trade?

Edit: Thank you. Does anyone have a Friend Safari that gives out Eevee, Ditto, or both?

Last edited:
I'm in the market for a female protean froakie in a dive ball. The dive ball is literally the most important part of this.
My offer will change depending on how many perfect IVs it has. I don't care about the nature.
If it's less than two perfect IVs I'm not interested.

I'm also jonesing for a few other mons in specific balls, like Dusk Ball female larvitar (SR and Pursuit preffered), nest ball female ferroseeds and heal ball female eevees. For those I don't want hidden abilities.

Also looking for great ball gibles. For those I'll look at either ability.

Also want a Hidden Ability Female Heal Ball Gliscor.

Yeah.

do you care which ones? I dont have it yet but I can catch gabite in my friend safari and since that guarantees 2 ivs it might help you

I have perfect Abras in Premier Balls, Fletchlings in Repeat Balls, Bold Eevees in Pokeballs, etc. I am working on Eevee currently and have Mawile and Larvitar in queue.

I have perfect Abras in Premier Balls, Fletchlings in Repeat Balls, Bold Eevees in Pokeballs, etc. I am working on Eevee currently and have Mawile and Larvitar in queue.
Do those Abras have Magic Guard? If so, would you be interested in trading for a Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/31/31/x?

I don't believe there are people that exist that would even keep an Abra if it didn't have Magic Guard.
Not especially interested in Honedge, though. Sorry.

anyone want these?

Fletchlings | 31/31/31/X/31/31 | Gale Wings | Premier Ball | Female x 2

also got some 4 and 5 IV gale wing fletchlings and speed boost torchics (in both sexes)

Don't PM this guy for trades. He's a blacklisted scammer who lies about IVs. That is all.
worst part is I gave him two ditto one at def and one hp spd and I got nothing in return. Smh children
I see someone looking for dittos? Pm me I have plenty all safari caught

I need ANY Ditto to start breeding, so if you have a throwaway one that I could just have, that'd be awesome. Don't have anything of value to trade for it though .

Either way I'll have to wait until tomorrow, it's almost 4am zzz. If I stay up much longer I might as well not sleep at all.

I'm also in need of a good Ditto or a Friend Safari with Dittos to get started on breeding. Any help would be appreciated. Spitbacks that would help in breeding Hidden Ability Fletchlings, Froakies, Bergmites, Pumpaboos or Phantumps would also be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)