Shower Thoughts Thread

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Messages to React ratios are so weird to me. Like I want a good ratio and I want reacts but why do I want them? Is it because I think it'll make me look better? Like it makes 0 sense to me why it's ingrained in our minds that reacts are important. They are important I just dont really know why other than it allows others to interact with your post.

My theory is that everytime someone reacts and angel gets its wings

Why do i pee in here when i have a toilet. And, aint it weird how some random guy tugged on a cows boobs and now we drinking that shit like its normal?

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
skeletons generally take better care of their bodies (or should i say skellies, LOL!) and are typically more aggressive when it comes to a test of strength. "ive got a bone to pick with you," "a word spoken is a bone broken," and many more.

why are skeletons stronger than zombies in many fantasy settings despite zombies literally containing a skeleton
At least coming from the D&D tradition, skeletons are generally better because they can actually make use of armour and weapons, while basic zombies cannot. Well-maintained metal armour is more effective than poorly maintained meat armour, and having ranged capability is a big step in the effectiveness of a massive army.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)