Ability: Toxic Debris
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Mortal Spin
- Power Gem
- Earth Power

Glimmora is a prevalent lead with its ability. And it's also a solid special attacker. That's why I decided to use it and make it a mix of utility and offense. I invested a lot in speed so Glimmora can set Stealth Rock as fast as possible. It can also outspeed and deal great damage to Pokemon that are weak to Rock/Ground type, Mortal Spin is a reliable poisoning attack as well. With a Focus Sash, it can always set up a Stealth Rock before it dies

Raging Bolt @ Booster Energy
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 64 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 20 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Thunderclap
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunderbolt

Raging Bolt is a great special attacker that I've chosen to counter Dondozo, It has great offensive tools in Thunderclap, Dragon Pulse, and Thunderbolt. I also gave it Calm Mind to make it even stronger. I let it hold a Booster Energy to boost its Special Attack even more. I've made it have enough bulk so it could survive some Ground type attack from Great Tusk, and outspeed Gliscor

Great Tusk @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

Great Tusk is probably one of the best OU Pokemon, besides Kingambit. This Pokemon is a great spinner and can dish off great damage. It has Rapid Spin to remove hazards. Ice Spinner to get rid of terrains. Headlong Rush for strong STAB and Knock Off to get rid of items and threaten Psychic types. With 300 speed, it can outspeed a lot of Pokemon. I also chose it to counter Gholdengo and Kingambit too

Weavile (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Ice
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Triple Axel
- Knock Off
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

Weavile is here because it's my favorite Pokemon. It's also very strong, it's basically budget Chien-Pao, which makes me kinda sad tbh. Its moveset is simple. Triple Axel for strong STAB damage, Knock Off to get rid of items, Ice Shard to pick up a quick KO, and Swords Dance to make it a monster. Weavile is one of the fastest Pokemon (as far as I know) in the OU tier, so that's great because my favorite Pokemon is viable!

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Recover

Gholdengo is also one of the best OU mons out there. Its ability allows it to block Defog and Steel/Ghost is an amazing typing. Gholdengo also has a strong movepool. Such as Shadow Ball for a spam move. Make It Rain because it's a really good signature move. Recover to make it extra annoying for being able to heal some of the damage and Nasty Plot to ruin somebody's day

Kingambit (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Flying
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave
- Iron Head

Finally, Kingambit. The best Pokemon in the OU tier alongside Great Tusk. With Swords Dance, Sucker Punch, and the ability Supreme Overlord, it will sweep teams in the endgame, it has Kowtow Cleave too to deal damages when the opponent isn't attacking, and Iron Head for a reliable Steel STAB attack. I also equipped it the Black Glasses to make Sucker Punch and Kowtow Cleave even more deadly

Let me know if I need any change, I'll really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
I am locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least three lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and look at Team Showcase to see the detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions, and I will be happy to unlock this. Also, feel free to PM me if you need help or have any question. Have a nice day!

To PM someone on Smogon, go over their name on any of their post. It will display a little pop-up with a summary of their profile. Then, hit the "Start conversation" button and you will be able to write a PM just like you write a regular thread.

Why did you choose this Pokemon?
What do the EV spreads do and why do you have it?
What are all 4 moves for?

Shaymin Sky

You, no, all of you, are my repentance.
is a Community Contributor
Hi!!! See you're new here, welcome to Smogon Bloxxy : DD I'll give my thoughts on your team!

Weaknesses Overview: An immediate problem with your team is the lack of speed control. Speed control is your teams ability to out-speed the opponent, as well as ho realistic it would be for your team to out-speed the general metagame. Your naturally fastest Pokemon is Weavile which is not great since any Booster Energy or Choice Scarf Pokemon out-speeds your entire team.

Although you have Sucker Punch and Thunder Clap priority but those options are a bit inconsistent and those +1 priority moves are on slower Pokemon, so something like Sucker Punch Samurott-Hisui would beat those options out anyways (in theory). Your team lacks a reliable Ground-type resist too, which is really important since strong Earthquakes are very commonplace in OU. Lastly the team doesn't have a reliable way to break hard Stall teams. These can all be fixed with just a few changes though : )

Set Changes

:kingambit:

- Tera Dark > Tera Flying on Kingambit along with a some EV changes. The reason you want Tera Dark is to better your Stall matchup, the Tera-type also works a lot better with the Black Glasses that are already on Kingambit. While Kingambit can't win against stall on its own, we'll be using other changes later in the RMT that will allow this to be possible so you'll have to trust me for now. The other changes with the EV's is pretty simple, we don't need max speed since we can't reliably beat other Kingambits in the 1v1 without Low Kick. Instead we can go 144 speed to outpace 8 speed EV Skeledirge and 4 speed EV Corviknight, then we put the remainder EV's into HP making the EV spread a lot more optimized.
Kingambit (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Supreme Overlord
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 112 HP / 252 Atk / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sucker Punch
- Kowtow Cleave
- Iron Head

:gholdengo:

- Tera Flying > Tera Fairy along with Psyshock > Make It Rain on Gholdengo. The major change here is Psyshock over Make It Rain, this is extremely important since in the Stall matchup a Nasty Plot boosted Psyshock forces Blissey or Clodsire to use their Tera. The Tera Flying change on Gholdengo is for having a backup Ground immunity after Balloon is broken, and there's not much reason to use Tera Fairy Gholdengo without Dazzling Gleam or a way to beat enemy Kingambit.
Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Recover

:Great Tusk:

- We're gonna have to revamp this Great Tusk quite a bit, but the major thing here is Booster Energy > Heavy Duty Boots. We need Booster Energy desperately to fix the speed control issue this team has. Oh yeah we also need to revamp the EV's to be 252 speed and 252 HP with a Jolly nature, in order to get the speed boost from Booster Energy.

The other change I'd advise to make is Bulk Up > Knock Off and Tera Steel > Tera Ground. In my opinion Bulk Up Great Tusk is great on Hyper Offense like this, since Bulk Up makes the Tera-Flying Kingambit 1v1 a bit more consistent. The Tera change is to have a better defensive Tera typing to setup, I wanted something to resist Ice as well as Roaring Moon Acrobatics.
Great Tusk @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Headlong Rush
- Ice Spinner
- Rapid Spin

Slot Changes:

:Raging Bolt: -> :dragonite:

Changing Raging Bolt for Dragonite solves almost all problems originally stated about this team, Dragonite gives us consistent priority in Extreme Speed and a much needed ground type immunity. The Dragonite set we'll use is a standard Tera-Normal Dragon Dance set, with the coverage being Earthquake and Extreme Speed. Earthquake will be used over Ice Spinner on this Dragonite since the team needs more Heatran repellant. Finally the fourth move will be Encore, since the team lacks any form of disruption.
GODMODE @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Multiscale
Tera Type: Normal
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Encore

Final Slot Change :weavile: -> :serperior:

Weavile doesn't really do much for the team, and right now the team is FOUR physical attackers...god forbid we fight Zamazenta lmao. The speed control issue is also not completely solved, and I feel like Iron Valiant and Iron Moth don't fit much on the team as fast special attackers. However Serperior strangely works well? Serperior cripples all sorts of playstyles especially Offense and stall because of Glare being broken, and the move helps mitigate the speed control issue.

Serperior checks Ogerpon-Wellspring which is great since nothing besides Dragonite likes to come into it, however Dragonite loses the Multiscale in the process of switching in. The Serperior set I advise is Substitute / Leech Seed / Glare / Leaf Storm, however you CAN use Dragon Pulse or Tera Blast + Tera Ground over Leech Seed. There is a lot of variance you can use on Serperior especially on Hyper Offense so it's really up to you, but as long as you can spread Paralysis with Glare it will always find a way to do MASSIVE work.
Serperior (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Contrary
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fairy/Steel
EVs: 136 HP / 120 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Substitute
- Glare
- Leech Seed

Conclusion: Let me know if this RMT helped! Here's the Pokepaste with all changes https://pokepast.es/87724eaa01f2cacd :pmd/shaymin-sky:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)