Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule's Shop

Hi, this is SHTR. I have decided to create a shop individually, seperate from VT, due to Volts time constraints.

In this shop requests are always open- except when they’re shut! They’re OPEN right now.

I can do a lot of arty stuff, but my specialitys include Sprites, particularly Fusions and Revamps.

Remember though I don't have magical arty powers or something, this work takes up my free time and therefore I feel a few ground rules are necessary.
  • Only two requests can be made per post, and you cannot ask for more than one scratch or battle scene at a time as these are extremely time consuming. If you want to make more than two then you must wait until at least one of your older requests has been cleared.
  • If requests are made, then they must be used. No "I want to see what they look like" stuff. These requests take up my free time, and if im going to make this stuff for you then they must be used.
  • Give credit, and don't claim our work as your own.
  • When requesting, please state which Generations sprites to use.
Wating list for Tauros

Heatran/Flareon for V is for.....Vespa
Heatran/Rhyperior for Juuka

Finished Works

List of Things Tauros can do

Recolours
Revamps (All Gens)
Fusions
Pokemon Scratches
Banners (In Moderation. These are EXTREMELY difficult)
Battle Scenes
Devamps

Full list of works done in the shop

Suggestions for a Fusion: SkarmGar (Skarmary Gengar), ScizorDill (Scizor Beedrill), KingCor (Kingler Gliscor), LatiKiss (Latios Togekiss), CroCor (Crobat Gliscor), and finally StarBlast (Starmie Blastoise).

Victrafett (Victreebell Wobbafett)

Bonus for color/body similarity and for coolness: Lickitank (Lickilicky Miltank), Toxipedo (Toxicroak Sharpedo) for ultimate "evil" look.

SkarmGar b/c I see both of them raising their arms/wings similarily in the same direction, so it would be a nice fit.

Scizordrill b/c the Sevizor fusion in another thread looked cool, but Beedrill's Drill arms would help it look even better and stronger. Plus it has similar wings.

Kingcor b/c Kingler and Gliscor both have claws, and their mouths are similar.

Latikiss b/c they would totally work together; face is similar, etc.

Crocor b/c they are similar structure, and color.

Starblast for uniqueness, plus giving Blastoise a Star in it's belly will look cool!

Milkmilky is done

EDIT

As is Beazor (Never thought id be able to make a Stone taken from the stomach of a goat out of two bug pokemon)

EDIT AGAIN

As is Crocor.

Leonard: Sorry, but, well, one is a Pokemon and the other is an inanimate object. I just dont see it working im afraid. You can use the Battle Scene if you want though

Beta: Land Shark is now done

Hey, that was my Idea! Stealer! Anyways, I guess you can have it...

Now that's what I call a Land Shark.

I finally suggest: Gliscor and Dorapion fusion. Both Scorpions combined.

Thanks for all the praise, on Land Shark in particular it seems.

However, as Beta is banned, I shall not complete his/her requests, however, as I am nearly finished with it, I WILL post Kincor.

Then Ill go on to Rhypecruel

Both requests on the list.

Also, A New Addition to the things I can do.

DEVAMPS

Only done one so far (And its on the first post if you wanna see), but Im eager to do more so if you want one, REQUEST :D

V is for....Vespa

Firstly, dont blame me that this sucks. The two were completely incompatable, and didnt work.

Secondly, hope you like it ;)

Not sure how good it will look, but could you please fuse Honchkrow and Spiritomb? If not, just give one of them a color makeover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)