Sheimi Cup - Sign Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yay Pablo adding you in. Bojangles please read my previous posts... soon is all I can say.

Olimarman I'm tentative to add you in. Nothing against you but you've been around for less than 20 days :/

Edit- Also Pablo, did you get the program working for single elimination or does it not run that ?_?

I was just about to PM you regarding that Jimbo. Apparently the latest update of the software for Mac was buggy and unless you restart your OSX and everything it won't run again on the computer, so I can't help you out sorry :(.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Added people, lol Syberia you already had a spot :P

Delete the same thing w/ Olimarman kind of applies to you :/ Sorry! Though Pablo's having another tourney soon so it's not horrible.

Ok Jigo.

@Pablo -Ahh that sucks, no problem though, kagy's going to make random picks.

Probably my thread partner Jonny and Efreet would like to join too

I don't know if you can wait for them...they should come online later or tomorrow

Jimbo

take me anywhere
DBB there'll be 32 contestants. Adding people now.

Jonnie I'm not sure if it'd be fair to add them without asking themselves :/ I put it up at a random time to be as fair as possible. If, on the off chance, there is a shitload of people who really want to enter we could make it 64 contestants, but seeing as this is the first tourney me and Kagy are running it might be a bad decision....

I only posted their name because we always spoke on MSN about Smogon tournment :)

So for this reason I'm almost sure they would like to join it...

Btw...I think that if you want to have 64 contestants...they will be able to take part in this tournment :D

jimbo can I donate my shiny adamant altaria (soon to have outrage and possibly heatwave tutored on it =O)

I think it's the coolest thing I have so yea.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
Sure JerryBeans! Everstone donated two prizes too, I'll add your Altaria in a minute.

Yay Pablo adding you in. Bojangles please read my previous posts... soon is all I can say.

Olimarman I'm tentative to add you in. Nothing against you but you've been around for less than 20 days :/

Edit- Also Pablo, did you get the program working for single elimination or does it not run that ?_?
I dont even own an AR... you haven't seen any complaints towards me have you? Trust me, I love going around using hacked pixels and calling myself good over a videogame.

Jimbo

take me anywhere
It's not only that Olimar, it's the activity thing. You only joined recently so I can't be sure going to smogon isn't a phase or something. It also wouldn't be fair to allow you in when I didn't allow Delete or xnightfire (who I can't really let in because you just joined smogon :/).

It's not only that Olimar, it's the activity thing. You only joined recently so I can't be sure going to smogon isn't a phase or something. It also wouldn't be fair to allow you in when I didn't allow Delete or xnightfire (who I can't really let in because you just joined smogon :/).
A phase? I don't understand how this has to do with anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)