Shaymin is COOL

LilOu

PO poopyhead
MY UBER RAIN TEAM + SHAYMIN

Introduction:

Well, hello everyone.
This is the first time that i post something, but i know how to play and bla bla bla... So please, if my thread is wrong or if i need to make it better, just let me know.

My Team

SongOfStorm (Kyogre) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Water Spout
- Surf
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

Kyogre is a beast, with its huge HP (404 max) and a powerful Specs Water Spout it can deal with a big amount of pokemon.
I use Kyogre to set the rain (obviously) and for walling some special attacks, but im really thinking about getting the CM Kyogre.

Skyler (Shaymin-S) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Air Slash
- Leech Seed
- Seed Flare
- Substitute

This baby is so cute and cool, but its a little haxy dog or whatever it is.
Its incredible Speed and considerable SAtk makes it more cutie :), the technique with this is using substitute on a pokemon that's going to switch and the use leech seed so i can spam sub and flinch the opponent with 60% Air Slash, if this doesnt work maybe using seed flare can cause the drop of SDef (80% of harshly fall opponent's SDef) and then air slash can solve the problem. The rain helps it to resist fire type moves.

HugMe (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Trait: Hydration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Tail Glow
- Surf
- Rest
- Grass Knot

Hydration Manaphy with rest works not as well as Vaporeon in OU, but Vapy don't have the access to Tail Glow.
Stab Surf + Rain is the primary move of Manaphy, but when a Kyogre comes out to wall my Manaphy, there is Grass Knot to 1HKO it. Also for Groudon.

iHateMLP (Arceus-Steel) @ Iron Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Hardy Nature
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Recover

This steel-type covers the weakness of flying in Shaymin, Grass on Manaphy and Kyogre, and the powerful Dragon Stab move's of Specs Reshiram forcing it to switch.
The old technique of using SD and then E-speed is really nice so why dont using it right now. Also stab Iron Head may flinch (once it make the other flinch 4 times in a row).

Antigona (Giratina) @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Dragon Tail

This set is Great Wall...Im thinking about replacing dragon tail for outrage maybe, because i dont have hazards...but those spammers of calm mid or swords dance are annoying so im doubting.
Rest make larger the longevity of this dragon and will-o-wisp trolls SD users also.

[Dr. House (Darkrai) @ Leftovers
Trait: Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Dark Void
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute
- Dark Pulse

Finally... DR. HOUSE (thanks to T-tarIsBroken for the nickname)
This non-legged pokemon is a BEAST, dark void force switches, then substitute to be protected, and finally nasty plot to increase SAtk.
With this Darkrai can spam dark pulse flinching if not killing.

Well ppl, please rate this team and show me errors...
P.S: How can i put the sprites of the pokes??

Thanks!

LilOu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)