Sharpedo Is my battle rescuer - UU 'Warstory'

Hello there! This is my first warstory ever, so don't be rude to me! Meanies :( No, just kidding! I hope you enjoy my warstory and that I don't annoy you with.

My Team:

VS
My Opponents team:

Rules:
Ladder Match, Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Clause, Species Clause, Strict Damage Clause delita58 sent out Puuurfect (lvl 100 Persian ?).
Dexodon 2 sent out Skuntank (lvl 100 Skuntank ?).
burkek has entered the room.
I was first thinking who could he be? That delita58 because someone entered right away, even before the battle started I already figured out that it was just a friend or a random spectator.
Puuurfect used Fake Out.
Skuntank lost 41% of its health.
Puuurfect lost 10% of its health.
Skuntank flinched!
Skuntank's leftovers restored its health a little!
Skuntank restored 6% of its health.
Oof, fake out, that could ruin my plan! Sadly I didn't had Protect, oh well, as long as it doesn't hit me hard, I'm fine.

Puuurfect used U-turn.
Skuntank lost 28% of its health.
delita58 switched in Winnie the Pooh (lvl 100 Ursaring ?).
Puuurfect lost 10% of its health.
Skuntank used Taunt.
Winnie the Pooh fell for the taunt!
Skuntank's leftovers restored its health a little!
Skuntank restored 6% of its health.
Winnie the Pooh was badly poisoned!
Argh! He U-Turned away! And I taunted a Ursaring which was just useless...

Winnie the Pooh used Close Combat.
Skuntank lost 44% of its health.
Dexodon 2's Skuntank fainted.
Winnie the Pooh's defence was lowered.
Winnie the Pooh's special defence was lowered.
Winnie the Pooh was hurt by Skuntank's Aftermath!
Winnie the Pooh lost 25% of its health.
Winnie the Pooh is hurt by poison!
Winnie the Pooh lost 6% of its health.
And there goes my Skuntank, it couldn't even do anything! At least he used CC so he got 25% damage to, I was just planing on exploding, because if I did, it would make the match easier for me.
Dexodon: 5
Delita58: 6

Dexodon 2 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
delita58 switched in Puuurfect (lvl 100 Persian ?).
Rotom used Trick.
Rotom obtained Life Orb!
Puuurfect obtained Choice Scarf!
Well, atleast the CS is gone, but now I'm stuck with a LO I mean come on!

Puuurfect used Taunt.
Rotom fell for the taunt!
Rotom used Shadow Ball.
It doesn't affect Puuurfect...
OMG, missclick I wanted to use Dark Pulse instead of Shadow Ball! Stupid lagging computer!

delita58 switched in Magmortar (lvl 100 Magmortar ?).
Rotom used Dark Pulse.
Magmortar lost 38% of its health.
Rotom lost 10% of its health.
Well atleast his Magmortar is down at 62% but I want to hit that Persian!

Dexodon 2 switched in Blastoise (lvl 100 Blastoise ?).
Magmortar used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Blastoise lost 91% of its health.
Blastoise's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blastoise restored 6% of its health.
---
Magmortar used Thunderbolt.
It's super effective!
Blastoise lost 15% of its health.
Dexodon 2's Blastoise fainted.
Dexodon 2: Aww c'mon
I was really getting pissed because I already lost my Skuntank and my Blastoise (RS) and I did almost nothing to him! I was already thinking I lost at this point, but I didn't gave up!
Dexodon: 4
Delita58: 6

Dexodon 2 switched in Regirock (lvl 100 Regirock).
delita58: =]
delita58 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Regirock used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
He was just laughing about it! Well, atleast thanks to his switch I managed to pull of an SR, luckily.

Dexodon 2:
Because of Persian my whole plan failed
Rotom used Substitute.
Rotom lost 25% of its health.
Rotom made a substitute!
Regirock used Ice Punch.
The substitute took damage for Rotom!
Rotom's substitute faded!
Rotom's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom restored 6% of its health.
I was telling him that my plan failed because otherwise I would have taunted, not that it did matter, but maybe he would have used Hypnosis, I'll never know. And atleast I could break his sub with an easy Ice Punch.

delita58:
=]]
Rotom used Charge Beam.
Regirock lost 24% of its health.
Rotom's special attack was raised.
Regirock used Ice Punch.
Rotom lost 43% of its health.
Rotom's leftovers restored its health a little!
Rotom restored 6% of its health.
Regirock's leftovers restored its health a little!
Regirock restored 6% of its health.
And again, he's just laughing about it, he's a man without words. Also, the 43% hit on Rotom means much, this will mean that it will be a 3HKO, that would be his first Pokémon down.

delita58 switched in Cloyster (lvl 100 Cloyster ?).
Pointed stones dug into Cloyster.
Cloyster lost 25% of its health.
Regirock used Ice Punch.
It's not very effective...
Cloyster lost 3% of its health.
Cloyster's leftovers restored its health a little!
Cloyster restored 6% of its health.
Sh*t it's Cloyster, shall I take the change and stay in? Regirock says he can handle it, I trust him, but still.

Cloyster used Ice Shard.
Regirock lost 10% of its health.
Regirock used Thunderpunch.
It's super effective!
Cloyster lost 26% of its health.
Wow, no water-type move? Just an 10% damage dealing Ice Shard? That's unexpected! This way it's gonna be a 3HKO thanks to SR.

It's super effective!
Cloyster lost 28% of its health.
Cloyster used Spikes.
Spikes were scattered around the foe's team!

Yes! Just a few HP% left! Another weakened Pokémon, ok, let's hope he stays in!

delita58 switched in Winnie the Pooh (lvl 100 Ursaring ?).
Pointed stones dug into Winnie the Pooh.
Winnie the Pooh lost 12% of its health.
Winnie the Pooh lost 33% of its health.
Winnie the Pooh is hurt by poison!
Winnie the Pooh lost 6% of its health.
Darngosh, he switched! Well, at the next switch-in he's dead because I'll attack him, and it's going to be his end, for sure! *mean laugh*

Winnie the Pooh used Close Combat.
It's super effective!
Regirock lost 59% of its health.
Winnie the Pooh's defence was lowered.
Winnie the Pooh's special defence was lowered.
Regirock used Ice Punch.
Winnie the Pooh lost 18% of its health.
delita58's Winnie the Pooh fainted.
Ouch, didn't saw CC coming, I totally forgot about that one! Luckily for me, Ursaring was already weakened pretty much, so he's down at least.
Dexodon: 4
Delita58: 5

delita58 switched in Magmortar (lvl 100 Magmortar ?).
Pointed stones dug into Magmortar.
Magmortar lost 25% of its health.
Magmortar used Focus Blast.
It's super effective!
Regirock lost 43% of its health.
Dexodon 2's Regirock fainted.
Hmm, didn't saw this one comming either... was going to EQ him... but Magmortar was faster and ruined my plan :( Well, I'm happy that Regirock managed to weaken Cloyster and KO Ursaring, good job mate! ;)
Dexodon: 3
Delita58: 5

Dexodon 2 switched in Sharpedo (lvl 100 Sharpedo ?).
Sharpedo was hurt by Spikes!
Sharpedo lost 12% of its health.
Sharpedo used Surf.
It's super effective!
Magmortar lost 38% of its health.
delita58's Magmortar fainted.
Sharpedo lost 10% of its health.
Hello there's Sharpedo! And gone is Magmortar! I really love this moveset of Sharpedo, it's homemade, if many people request the movesets, I'll post it certainly.
Delita58: 4

delita58 switched in Puuurfect (lvl 100 Persian ?).
Pointed stones dug into Puuurfect.
Puuurfect lost 12% of its health.
Puuurfect used Bite.
It's not very effective...
Sharpedo lost 30% of its health.
Puuurfect was hurt by Sharpedo's Rough Skin!
Puuurfect lost 12% of its health.
Sharpedo used Crunch.
A critical hit!
Puuurfect lost 55% of its health.
delita58's Puuurfect fainted.
So, I don't know what Delita58 was thinking when he was using a Dark-move on a Dark-Pokémon but that's not effective, it's not something like Ghost-move on a Ghost-Pokémon, or a Dragon-move on a Dragon-Pokémon, so I used Crunch, and I got a crit, I'm bit happy and I'm a bit angry, because nobody likes it to get crits when it can matter, and I don't know if Crunch would have KO'd Persian, but it probably wouldn't, I'm really sorry.
Delita58: 3

delita58 switched in Cloyster (lvl 100 Cloyster ?).
Pointed stones dug into Cloyster.
Cloyster lost 25% of its health.
Dexodon 2: Sorry
Sharpedo used Crunch.
Cloyster lost 12% of its health.
delita58's Cloyster fainted.
I said sorry as you can see, and Cloyster switched in, and I used Crunch, Sharpedo's of course faster than Cloyster so Cloyster is down. Yay for Sharpedo!
Delita58: 2

delita58: ?
delita58 switched in Rotom (lvl 100 Rotom).
Pointed stones dug into Rotom.
Rotom lost 12% of its health.
Dexodon 2: I critted your Persian
delita58: o.o
Sharpedo used Crunch.
It's super effective!
Rotom lost 32% of its health.
delita58's Rotom fainted.
He didn't knew that I critted his Persian, so I told him... and he was astonished, but he switches in Rotom and I Crunch again, Dark VS Ghost => Dark wins, so down goes his Rotom.
Delita58: 1

delita58 switched in O so Pretty (lvl 100 Gardevoir ?).
O so Pretty traced Sharpedo's Rough Skin!
Pointed stones dug into O so Pretty.
O so Pretty lost 12% of its health.
Dexodon 2: Omg, I never knew Sharpedo was this good!
Sharpedo used Crunch.
It's super effective!
O so Pretty lost 88% of its health.
delita58's O so Pretty fainted.
Dexodon 2 wins!
burkek has left the room.
Dexodon 2: gg
delita58: lol
delita58 has left the room.
And Dark VS Psychic => Dark wins again, so I Crunch and he takes 88% (nice) from the Crunch and he's OHKO'd, also he left without gg :( It doesn't really matter anyway :P Also I didn't know he he lol'd because I said that I never knew that Sharpedo was this good or that he lol'd about the gg and that he thought that he got sweeped away.

So yea, it was a pretty interesting match I must say. I really enjoyed it... except for the beginning where everything failed :( But the cat landed on his feet!

PS: Right after this match, I got a 4 Pokémon sweep with Regirock, but I forgot to save the log, so no Warstory for that, well, we'll first see if you guys enjoyed this one. Bye ;)

I don't want to sound mean but this warstory is average at best. The battle wasn't very good and there were many mistakes. You also showed a lack of knowledge of the metagame (expecting Regirock to outspeed Magmortar or being surprised Ursaring used CC for example) and lack of prediction skills (letting your pokemon faint instead of switching). You should battle some more, get more experience and knowledge of the metagame and pick a better battle for your next warstory.

I don't want to sound mean but this warstory is average at best. The battle wasn't very good and there were many mistakes. You also showed a lack of knowledge of the metagame (expecting Regirock to outspeed Magmortar or being surprised Ursaring used CC for example) and lack of prediction skills (letting your pokemon faint instead of switching). You should battle some more, get more experience and knowledge of the metagame and pick a better battle for your next warstory.
Yea I know, but the main idea for this warstory was that Sharpedo sweeped 5 Pokémon while I'm still a noob... just as what you said... I'm not good, and I don't claim to be good... I personal think that I'm below average... but that could be different because I'm really strict for myself.

This warstory isn't very well written and the battle was average at best. However seeing a Sharpedo sweep five Pokemon is pretty awesome because Sharpedo is awesome, so I'll give you that :)

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
This was just you sweeping some majorly NU team with a Sharpedo against a player that didn't know what he was doing...

I'll agree with the others here. At least I got to see the Sharpedo sweep. =\

Oh, and just to put this out there; The crit on Persian didn't matter, trust me. :P

Guys just one more time:
1) I don't claim this to be good, I just want you guys to see my 5 Pokémon sweep with Sharpedo while the beginning of the match was really unlucky for me.
2) I don't claim to be good, I personal think that I'm below average, seriously. I'm not great, and it will take atleast more than 6 months before I am above average (I'm very strict for myself, so yea...) unless I get help from a friend, my best (Shoddy Battle) Friend: Shiny Azelf. He helps me so much, with TB and Predicting and Immunities/Resistance/Weaknesses and such. The next warstory (who's not be posted in a long time, since I don't have any good ones now) will be much better. I promise!

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Guys just one more time:
1) I don't claim this to be good, I just want you guys to see my 5 Pokémon sweep with Sharpedo while the beginning of the match was really unlucky for me.
In general, one tries to make warstories of good battles.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It was a pretty poor warstory at best. Poor comments and you had a disturbing lack of knowledge on the metagame. And even then that Sharpedo sweep wasn't even that cool.

5/10

Puuurfect used Taunt.
Rotom fell for the taunt!
Rotom used Shadow Ball.
It doesn't affect Puuurfect...
OMG, missclick I wanted to use Dark Pulse instead of Shadow Ball! Stupid lagging computer!

Stopped reading here. Honestly, Dark Pulse gets incredibly redundant coverage with Shadow Ball. From this warstory, it doesn't even seem like you are a very good battler. And a sweep at the end doesn't necesarilly make a good warstory. And honestly, I can tell that English isn't your first language, but it was very difficult to read.

3/10

EDIT: Well, after reading your above post...

It is still a crappy warstory. Rating remains unchanged.

And getting a sweep while you are a noob does not come close to an enjoyable warstory. We don't care if you are a noob, it still wasn't a good battle. And tbh, sweeps make awful warstories.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Without even reading the warstory, I can already tell it's VERY short, and by extension, probably not very exciting and probably very one sided. After actually reading the comments, they were also a bit lacking, and it doesn't show good knowledge of the metagame either. 2/10

Dexodon we've had better battles than this. I'll give you 4/10 for a wall breaker sweeping, but apart from that nothing more than an average battle.

Guys just one more time:
I do not need to repeat what has already been said, but I'd like to point something out.

Leaving Skuntank in against an obvious Fake Out lead when you have a ghost and Regirock is not unlucky, it's a poor decision.

Taunting a Persian with a Skuntank is not unlucky, it's a poor decision.

Being surprised by U-Turn on a lead Persian is not unlucky, it's a lack of knowledge.

You had the tools to start the match more favorably for yourself, you didn't have the knowledge to use them.

lol i think i was the one who introduced sharpedo to dexodon :)
Could be, also I'm like all reading articles on the forums/site about competive Pokémon... because I don't know anything about it, as you guys already said that.... like 10 times.... But yea... if anyone would like to tutor me, then I'll be glad if you would ;D If not, I'll try to enter the next Battling 101.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)