ScarletSnow's Trades ~ 30+ Flawless Pokémon from Italy

Sorry, but I already have all your pokémon (or they're going to arrive)
About the exchanges for the Masuda Method, what do you mean? Like I give you one of those, you breed some shiny, then you return me the parent? 'cause I don't really like much shinies, I just like a few of them (like MegaGardevoir or Aegislash which I'm trying to do).
I have all of the Pokemon I have stated in my previous comment, meaning we have the same perfect Pokemon. I just wanted to see if you wanted to trade the same Pokemon seeing as you live in Italy and I could use your Pokemon for Musada method and you could use mine for Musada, it would also be helping me out big time. I can PM you with details if you'd like.

I won't be available till tomorrow (or the next day depending on when my internet is back up) but I'd be very happy to do that trade! :P
Ok, send me a PM when you can :)
I have all of the Pokemon I have stated in my previous comment, meaning we have the same perfect Pokemon. I just wanted to see if you wanted to trade the same Pokemon seeing as you live in Italy and I could use your Pokemon for Musada method and you could use mine for Musada, it would also be helping me out big time. I can PM you with details if you'd like.
We can continue in MP, anyway I think I'd like to trade just Houndour

Would you be willing to trade the perfect eevee for a shiny absol? It has perfect HP and Def.
Edit: Male if that matters.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to trade the perfect eevee for a shiny absol? It has perfect HP and Def.
Edit: Male if that matters.
No thanks, but don't like it very much, I prefer the normal color of Absol..

Anyway, if someone is interested, I put in the trade shop two shinies found in the Safari Zone

I'm interested in Gastly, would you be interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Smeargle (or Jolly, I can easily breed one of those with 31 ATK) or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Feet (Technician) Shroomish?

Gender: ♂ || Nature: Bold || Ability: Anticipation || IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

So this doesn't have any egg moves?

I'm interested in Gastly, would you be interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Smeargle (or Jolly, I can easily breed one of those with 31 ATK) or a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Feet (Technician) Shroomish?
No thanks, I already have both
Would you be interested in a happy hour Smeargle?
No thanks
Cmt for bold storm drain shelos
I'm interested in female modest Litwick w/ Flash Fire
Gender: ♂ || Nature: Bold || Ability: Anticipation || IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

So this doesn't have any egg moves?
Exactly, it would be good for Sylveon or Vaporeon

Last edited:
cmt for calm poison point skrelp!
I've only left two w/ poison touch, sorry..
CMT for Either Shinies
I'll trade you one for 2 Kabuto ( adamant w/ ss ). If you can breed me two Litleo with Unnerve instead of Rivalry, I'll trade you both
I have your pokemon bred, but I am away right now. (Two adamant rock head aeros).

Hope to trade with you soon!
Send me a PM when you can! :)
I'd be very interested in a Tentacool, my thread is in the link in my signature.
I'm interested in two Chespin w/ Bulletproof, if you agree I'll trade something else with Tentacool, just tell me what you want!
There's nothing I'm interested in, sorry..
can i interest you with some 5v magikarps for charmander and bulbasaur?
No thanks
I think I might be interested. Did you see anything you might like for it?
female modest lanturn?
I got a 3IV 31/31/31/xx/xx/xx adamant JPN mewtwo I can trade for a torchic
It's ok, send me a PM when you're on!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)