SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

so, within a couple hours khu has already been proven wrong or actively misleading about:
  • terapagos's bst
  • the pkhex thing
  • hydrapple being in any way even close to resembling or related to volcarona
anything else i'm missing? can we finally agree this guy is not the all-informed oracle he makes himself out to be?
Never was, good grief I miss Kaka, guy was a legit leaker who leaked legit Gen 9 stuff, made Khu extremelly butthurt and finally leak things through without bullshit. Really, Khu's almost as bad as Centro, loved when that idiot Centro got trolled by 4chan, lmao.

terapagos the third (however it's reached) wouldn't ever make it out of ubers with that stat spread and usable movepool. it's equivalent to giratina-a even without counting an ability.

the second terapagos form, the 600 BST one, is the one that i am curious about. how are the terapagos forms activated anyway?

its supposed to be a box legend type mon like zygarde/zygarde-c
Well some people think it’s “poor stat distribution” up for it

terapagos the third (however it's reached) wouldn't ever make it out of ubers with that stat spread and usable movepool. it's equivalent to giratina-a even without counting an ability.

the second terapagos form, the 600 BST one, is the one that i am curious about. how are the terapagos forms activated anyway?
Second form is auto activated, third form is activated via stellar tera

From my understanding the second one is an automatic form change in battle.

the third is done byterraing

YNM

formerly yNot Mence
is a Tiering Contributor
Damn, a pity I outspeed
You don't outspeed after a DD lol, 694 vs 535. Even if you hard switch into your Serp, which might just straight up take a Sun-boosted Flare Blitz in its face, you still give me a free turn to set up. Like, that's literally the worst check to that mon ever.

Second form is auto activated, third form is activated via stellar tera
so the tiny terapagos can't even exist in battle by itself? that's kind of sad...

this does make it easy to separate the second and third forms though. can terapagos have a regular tera type, or would the second form be saddled with not having the option to tera in OU?

Terapagos ultimate form will be mid in Ubers, but since stellar tera isn’t busted it will be banned from OU. Shame, we coulda used another spinner.

What are Walking Wake's and Iron Leaves's dex entries?
Walking Wake (Scarlet): This ferocious creature is shrouded in mystery. It’s named after an aquatic monster mentioned in an old expedition journal.
Walking Wake (Violet): It resembles an illustration published in a paranormal magazine, said to be a depiction of a super-ancient Suicune.

Iron Leaves (Scarlet): Many of its physical characteristics match those of a Virizion from the future that was covered in a paranormal magazine.
Iron Leaves (Violet): According to the few eyewitness accounts that exist, it used its shining blades to julienne large trees and boulders.

How do any of those kill the theory?
Why would the wish granting turtle not learn Wish or Healing Wish naturally? Jirachi learns it at level 1 and 56 respectfully. Ancient Power btfo theory even more because it's a time related move. And from my understanding the whole thing with Heath was that he just made up those Pokemon instead of seeing them for real.

RoiDadadou

Nothing less... from a king.
is a Pre-Contributor
so, within a couple hours khu has already been proven wrong or actively misleading about:
  • terapagos's bst
  • the pkhex thing
  • hydrapple being in any way even close to resembling or related to volcarona (go ahead and pick up that phone because i fucking called it)
  • whatever nonsense he was going on about with archaludon being bw-related somehow
anything else i'm missing? can we finally agree this guy is not the all-informed oracle he makes himself out to be?
To be fair, the BW thing can be the big bridge. You know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)