SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

He doesn't have a big beaver tooth, that's the white background lmao
I can see that now and I really hope you're right lol, the design is fine if so. Unfortunate model positioning. Still a little goofy but so are Walking Wake and Raging Bolt.
Its based on a Cerotopsian
I could tell that much, it just looked like it had big beaver teeth (but I guess that's actually just the background peeking through the gap between its jaws)

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So Entei and Terrakion are "Gouging Fire" and "Iron Boulder".

Ancient Paradox Beasts are "Walking Wake", "Gouging Fire", and "Raging Bolt"

Future Paradox Swords are "Iron Leaves", "Iron Boulder", and "Iron Crown".

Dipplin evolves into Hydrapple. Applin->Dipplin->Hydrapple. A three-stage Dragon that isn't a pseudo, haven't had that since Haxorus, so that's nice to see.

Pecharunt is the name of the leader of the Loyal Three huh. Poison peach Pecharunt and his three loyal retainers Okidogi, Munkidori, and Fezandipiti.

This discussion about Iron Boulder is kinda funny to me, because to me it looks equally as bland and terrible as literally every other future Paradox except Iron Valiant (and Miraidon, if we're counting them)

To avoid this being a one-liner: I really love Hydrapplin's design, I'm 100% making it part of my next playthrough's team even if it doesn't end up being Bug/Dragon!
I think Iron Boulder got such a reaction because unlike other future paradox Pokemon, it's goes even further down in quality. It doesn't even look finished. The textures look off and its mouth does too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)