SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

Punchshroom

FISHIOUS REND MEGA SHARPEDO
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
886: Chilling Water

The user attacks the target by showering it with water
that’s so cold it saps the target’s power. This also lowers
the target’s Attack stat.
First we have Scald (JP Name: Boiling Water) which burns, and now we have the opposite version which still fuks over physical attackers somehow.

I don't get why people use the argument of "they are very close to the estimates people made looking at leaked Stat screens, so they must be real".

The fact that they are close to the estimates people came up with is not an argument for it being real. The one who made the list could have also faked the whole thing while making sure all pokemon with the leaked Stat screens have "valid" base stats based on leaked numbers... It's easy to increase the authenticity that way

1668129897024.png

I want to talk about this guy. When its typing of Bug/Fighting was first teased, I could not comprehend how a Volcarona could even be a Fighting type. Would it turn into an acrobat and use spinning to attack physically? Would it be a more spiritual fighter like Lucario and use aura in its moves? The closest I got was someone jokingly saying "Mothman was in the game", which made me wonder if it would gain gangly limbs somewhat like Pheromosa and fight with those.
1668130205424.png

When this image dropped, my mind went with "Oh, it's an overgrown Larvesta that gets to keep its more physically inclined stats". So imagine my surprise when it shows up in the story's final battle standing upright ready to throw hands. "Volc doesn't have hands" is going to age like milk.

Last edited:
This is how breeding works now apparently and like.. I’m just hoping that somewhere hidden that the day care is around cause this sounds so unbelievably tedious and rotten
:psycry:

1BACF8C5-5A3C-4404-8FFB-9925F1044A59.jpeg

I personally love breeding and breeding for my own flawless ivs/egg moves/balls I don’t like using mints and caps (even if it is easier) ughhh THIS is a weird choice

assuming the stats are true, i've done some neutral defensive Annihilape calcs

252 SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primeape: 138-164 (74.1 - 88.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunderbolt vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primeape: 127-150 (68.2 - 80.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Primeape: 123-145 (66.1 - 77.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Greninja Dark Pulse vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primeape: 83-99 (44.6 - 53.2%) -- 25% chance to 2HKO
+1 252+ Atk Krookodile Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Primeape: 156-184 (83.8 - 98.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

VGC Calcs:
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Primeape: 93-109 (50 - 58.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Primeape: 136-162 (73.1 - 87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 SpA Indeedee-F Expanding Force (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Primeape in Psychic Terrain: 138-164 (74.1 - 88.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Available weather setters:

Drought: Torkoal, Groundon.
Snow Warning: Abomasnow
Sand Stream: Tyranitar, Hippowdon
Drizzle: Pelipper, Kyogre

Am I missing anyone from the new ones?

No politoed again. VGC players are gonna be mad.
We also have Koraidon for Sun and I think Sandaconda is in right? Sand Spit would set Sand as well. And I was going to say Snow needs another setter, but with that Parting Shot/Snowstorm move I think it is good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)