SPOILERS! Scarlet & Violet Leaks Thread - Data/Mechanics

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Something interesting I've noticed from watching the streams. This is nothing confirmed as its only what I could see, but I think only Baile Oricorio can be found in the wild. You'll probably need to buy nectar at some stores to change its forms.

Kind of like that this is the approach they decided to take. Makes it so each Oricorio form is native to a different region, but alola still has them all naturally

This was based on the argument the previous user was saying, that if the ability offered 20% per head (which roughly translate to a Huge Power boost when five are dead) or more, it wouldn't be unproblematic. The calcs I posted were to argue otherwise.
If you send it out last sure, but we'd have to see its stats to say how easily it can set up +2's at that point.

Still worth the note though, and I doubt it gets frailer.

The Paradox mon effect being an invisible boost strongly suggests to me that it's less than 50%, else why add that level of granularity? And it does make them not completely and obviously broken.

I wonder if Koraidon and Miraidon's attack boosts are the same magnitude.

The shape looks so interesting, compared to the normal Volcarona, it shares the same fur but the wing design is different. Also technically Normal Volc has 4 hands but this version has 2 hands and 2 legs.
it also has a very long green reptilian tail

The Paradox mon effect being an invisible boost strongly suggests to me that it's less than 50%, else why add that level of granularity? And it does make them not completely and obviously broken.

I wonder if Koraidon and Miraidon's attack boosts are the same magnitude.
It's +1 from the gameplay I watched.

1. 881: Chilly Reception
  2. 882: Tidy Up
From the move pastebins, these seem to be well, interesting moves. Chilly Reception combines both Parting Shot and Hail Snowstorm, and Tidy Up combines seemingly Rapid Spin and Dragon Dance?

Is anything else known about these moves beyond the names and description?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)