Tournament RUWC 5 - Finals (WON BY TEAM PACIFIC)

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1696219023005.png

At last, the finals of the 5th edition of the RU World Cup of Pokemon are here! Thank you so much everyone for being present and for always supporting the presence and existence of the tournament!

Brazil, the defending champion, is here once more looking to win the 2nd one in a row but a powerful force in the Pacific team is aiming to stop that. Who will be the winner?! we shall see

FINALS:

Pacific (4) vs (4) Brazil
SV: blunder vs LpZ
SV: lax vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV: ima vs Thiago Nunes
SV: tko vs Ampha
SS: Attribute vs zeeLitium
SM: odr vs lighthouses
ORAS: Ajna vs Beraldo
BW: ninjadog vs Yay

The deadline for this one will be on October 8th at 11:59 PM GMT -5. May the best one win!​

Last edited:

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
Pacific (4) vs (4) Brazil
SV: blunder vs LpZ
SV: lax vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV: ima vs Thiago Nunes
SV: tko vs Ampha
SS: Attribute vs zeeLitium
SM: odr vs lighthouses
ORAS: Ajna vs Beraldo
BW: ninjadog vs Yay

shoutouts to Ajna for absolutely carrying our SV... we would have been on fraud watch without your constant supplying. Good work pacific, and thanks to everyone who signed up (and odr who unretired to play this). Glad we have another one in the books DugZa.

Time to unretire Tony we have caught up.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
MrAldo I am requesting a banner that says “RUWC SUPREME OVERLORDS” because of the blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifices all the teams made for this tournament. This was truly the most epic tournament on Smogon.

This tournament must be celebrated forever.

Oathkeeper

"Wait!" he says, do I look like a waiter?
is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
MrAldo I am requesting a banner that says “RUWC SUPREME OVERLORDS” because of the blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifices all the teams made for this tournament. This was truly the most epic tournament on Smogon.
I second this. Especially after I won that clutch game
Helped out with testing
Built teams for people on the team

Existed on the team? Yeah, existed on the team :blobthumbsup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)