RU RU Winter Seasonal - Round 2

1704060948865.png

Welcome to the 2024 RU Winter Seasonal! This is the start of a new RU circuit year, may you all get off to a good start. This seasonal is a Type A tournament of the 2024 RU Tournament Circuit; thus one of your best chance to earn enough circuit points in the hope of competing for the 2024 RU Ribbon. Replays are not required for round 2 but are strongly requested.

Specific Rules:
  • This is a standard SV RU tournament.
  • Matches are to be played on PS!, preferably on the smogtours server.
  • The format for this tournament is best of three, double elimination.
  • Any tier changes that occur during a round will not be in effect until the following round.
  • Replays are not required for the early rounds, but they are encouraged and useful to have, so be sure to properly save them for proof of your victory.
  • Changing teams between games is allowed.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on their team.
  • Sleep Clause: You cannot inflict sleep upon more than one member of the opposing team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned.
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned, draws will be enforced after 1000 turns.

• Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  • Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using stall" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
  • Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  • Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

Winners bracket:
bodi  vs  Hydromissfocushit
fish anemometer  vs  Seraphz
cicepece11  vs  PokemonCestDur
GoldCat  vs  King Billu
Mashin Sentai  vs  Drifting
weird mon  vs  roxie
topfloorboss98  vs  bb skarm
FlamingoPokeman  vs  Drud
Murphy’s law996  vs  LpZ
eifo  vs  Forest Guardian
drakey  vs  Ashbala
skierdude101  vs  Bassai Dai
Soul king0  vs  X-Wing
MatLaTomate  vs  btboy
TsuShirogane  vs  Antonazz
TyCarter  vs  Irella
Cuane  vs  DeCurry
outbackrabbit  vs  memedose46
LBN  vs  ToasterBoi420
Bouff  vs  RyuSnowシ
Dlanyer  vs  delemon
Sneakyplanner  vs  Nashrock
spell  vs  Beraldo
UltiNooba19  vs  Estuardo19
Hats  vs  Taka
Arvinraj K III C  vs  Shruzz
Zoyotte  vs  skimmythegod
Elfuseon  vs  Skyiew
Xiri  vs  TheFranklin
Foufakirby  vs  TomatoZause
Tanish  vs  Metallica126
cyanize  vs  Krak'en86
feen  vs  giove97
MTB  vs  Theia
BloodAce  vs  ZeroKitss
Ina fable  vs  Floss
Zephyri  vs  Astrø
C0nfiden1 0yster  vs  db
Armada  vs  Liimpy
CaroOui  vs  Silas AR
Squeeby  vs  Lightniong
Kin+ak (✧∇✧)  vs  chuggachuggachooo
Feliburn  vs  Miyami~~~
minusxm  vs  Ac1D_13
Nkc1201*  vs  Fant'sy Beast
3d  vs  Heni-san
Abbehat  vs  Leni
zastra  vs  Mister Magnus
Pepeduce  vs  robjr
EviGaro  vs  TheBloodyReaper
TheWyvernKing  vs  i am a mcrib
sufys  vs  RL
NHelioX7  vs  Arakd’eau ㋛
XelloW  vs  Boom4Life
Danny  vs Flareblitzkreig
Ampha  vs  Parpar
sapphiree  vs Oathkeeper
temp  vs  s7a
DugZa  vs Corperate n
entrocefalo  vs  AL
Ara vs Zaeoy
Uta The Clown vs Bebo
HaxxSel  vs Zerotti
Cielau  vs  phenom77

Losers bracket:
TypicalToast332 vs Hatterene Culona
Kindyy vs Cat food and
shadowtime2000 vs Huntu
amyayayy vs CmStyles
mikejohns vs Cao Jie
h313 vs Bye 1
Amstan vs Bye 2
kingofspades13 vs Bye 3
toinha vs Bye 4
lavarina vs Bye 5
Seed Sower vs Bye 6
Ninja vs Bye 7
angelthesaucegod vs Bye 8
TMM vs Bye 9
DuGuo vs Bye 10
Yourwelcomethanku vs Bye 11
Sir Tetris vs Bye 12
Expulso vs Bye 13
zee vs Bye 14
DaviDXrt vs Bye 15
basaninho vs Bye 16
waterfals vs Bye 17
NoahTheGreat64 vs Bye 18
txitxas vs Bye 19
yovan33321 vs Bye 20
srvoltmike vs Bye 21
Arcanine1929 vs Bye 22
Mada vs Bye 23
lars vs Bye 24
bage1 vs Bye 25
Eulelp vs Bye 26
HoopsspooH vs Bye 27
Mylo Xyloto vs Bye 28
hidin vs Bye 29
Zsynaps vs Bye 30
justdrew vs Bye 31
avarice vs Bye 32
Baddy vs Bye 33
adjustments vs Bye 34
Jonen vs Bye 35
etern vs Bye 36
Edstur98 vs Bye 37
Rubyblood vs Bye 38
ProDigeZz vs Bye 39
verity and facade vs Bye 40
siras vs Bye 41
tigershark/genius1 vs Bye 42
Hax Believer vs Bye 43
Medeia vs Bye 44
Strateg1c vs Bye 45
xXcrossbowXx vs Bye 46
MachJacob vs Bye 47
Gamma 1 and 2 vs Bye 48
dean007 vs Bye 49
Hollow Soul vs Bye 50
Master Chief vs Bye 51
DeltaVelvet vs Bye 52
blunty1 vs Bye 53
bunesque vs ishtar
Runo vs Bye 55
Guille vs Bye 56
Chicos vs Bye 57
seroo vs Bye 58
zben vs Bye 59

This round will end at 11:59 PM on Sunday, January 21st, GMT-5, extensions until Wednesday, January 24th can be granted,

Last edited:
Ah forgot about this, Calling act oppo never responded on their wall. Sorry for making u type more :(
since you were a sub, I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they just didn't bother to check smogon since they didn't know they were playing vs someone. If they haven't shown up by the end of the day then I'll give you the win for round 1.

calling act, waited 40 mins and he didn't show up and I'm too busy tomorrow and wednesday, proof on his wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)