Crustle @Rocky Helmet
Shell Armor
Lax nature +Def, -Spd
EV: 252 Def/ 252 Att
-Stealth Rocks
-Spikes
-XScissor
-Rock Slide

This is the best RU hazards lead probably out there. With high defense and fair attack Crustle can only set up hazards but damage incoming opponents with two STAB moves. I prefer Rock Slide over Stone edge because of the accuracy and chance of flinching. Crustle should be able to set up both rocks and spikes on its first 2 turns and with shell armor its protected from critical hits. This also gives the illusion of having sturdy.

Sawsbuck @LifeOrb
SapSipper
Naughty nature +Att, -Sp Def
EV: 252 Att/ 252 Spd
-HornLeech
-Megahorn
-Jumpkick
-NaturePower

This is a strictly offensive Sawsbuck that can work around the opponent switching thanks to it not being scarfed or banded. Hornleech allows for recovery of damage taken from lifeorb or switchin attacks and naturepower becomes EQ in wifibattles. Speed Evs allow it to be faster than most unscarfed pokemon or some who have yet to setup.

Braviary @LifeOrb
SheerForce
Brave nature +Att, -Spd
EV: 252 Att
-Bravebird
-Crush Claw
-Uturn/Shadow Claw
-Hone Claws

The beauty of this team is the predictabilty of Braviary being banded or scarfed and coming in to use Superpower. LifeOrb with SheerForce is still incredibly good even though 1 move will benefit from the sheerforce because Braviary still will not take damage from LifeOrb no matter what attack is used. With the illusion of carrying Superpower Braviary will be able to HoneClaw up on a switch. Also with a Trick Room up he will outspeed most pokemon.

Claydol @Leftovers
Levitate
Sassy nature +Sp Def, -Spd
EV: 252 Sp Def/ 252 Def
-Rapid Spin
-Cosmic Power/Calm Mind/
-Trick Room
-Psychic

With Psychic being its only attack you know this is simply a wall Claydol who can take away the hazards with a Rapid Spin. Trick Room will benefit most of the slower members of this team greatly. Im stuck between Cosmic Power or Calm Mind for the Sp Att boost frankly as he will just stall out an opponent.

Kangaskhan @ToxicOrb
Scrappy
Adament nature +Att, -Sp Att
EV: 252 Att/ 252 HP/ 4 Def
-Retaliate
-Sucker Punch
-Roar
-Facade

This is the revenge killer of the team. With Scrappy he can hit any Ghost-types with a Retaliate or Facade. Sucker Punch is there to take them out first if faced against a faster opponent. Roar is simply to cause a switching out and get hazards damage.

Krookodile @Expert Belt
Moxie
Hasty nature +Spd, -Def
EV: 252 Spd/ 252 Att
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Dragontail
-Rock Slide

I know this seems again off of the Trick Room scheme of the team but with a hasty nature Krookodile can give the illusion of being scarfed while being able to deal with a switch in. Dragontail is again to enforce more hazards damage and Rock Slide is really a filler.

I know the team may seem off but please comments to help me in this.

I'd like to point out that Sawsbuck is not allowed in the RU tier. Sun was recently banned from UU, and thus it'll probably drop to RU at some point, but for the moment it's UU. The fact that your team contains it indicates to me that you've not tested this team, which is, if I'm not mistaken, a requirement for the posting of teams in this forum.

I suppose you don't know how Smogon's tiering system works. Sawsbuck has received enough usage in the UU tier to be unconditionally UU. No form of Sawsbuck is allowed in RU, whether it has Sap Sipper or is level one (or 34 as it may be).

As for the team, if you're leaving it as is, then it is not an RU team and is presumably a UU team, in which case many of your Pokémon should probably be replaced. Braviary, for instance, should probably be replaced by Staraptor, by whom it is more or less entirely outclassed.

I don't really know, seeing as:

a) he does not have any sun support
b) his Sawsbuck has SapSipper and not Chlorophyll

I don't play RU so I'm not gonna rate, I just felt like I need to point that out.
This post made me lol pretty hard.

Yeah this is a UU team bro

UU because of one guy? Thats like in 4th gen having a UUteam and throwing in a Mence and saying its an OU team. I frankly dont u derstand but whatever

It's precisely like that. That's how it works. Why would an Uber be allowed in OU, for instance? This is no different. A team's tier is determined by its highest-tiered member. For an RU team, all Pokémon must be RU (or, in the future, NU).

16. Play with your team before putting it up for rate. We as a community cannot emphasize this enough. No one wants to rate the team that you freshly created while eating breakfast or the gimmick you randomly put together. We as a community want teams that have been battle tested so that the obvious flaws have been hammered out.

This is particularly because just by playing with a team, you yourself can figure out what is wrong with your team. You don't need other people to help you quite yet - and to be blunt, you're just being lazy or have the wrong idea of what the RMT forum is if you're posting teams you spent fifteen minutes creating.
How you can pretend to have played this in RU is beyond me.

This is at least an improvement from the last thread you made, as you have noted EV's this time. Regardless, if you want to use this in RU, ditch UU Sawsbuck and look at the advise I gave in that last thread.

I think all the stupidity originally in this team has already been pointed out, except for the EV spreads. You don't include any of the extra 4 EV's you have left over in each set. Also, it appears that you just maxed out 2 stats of each Pokemon, without any other regard for damage calc's, or anything other than "what's this thing's 2 best stats?" and boosting them to max. Also, you forgot to put a full 256 EV's in on Braviary's set.

In conclusion, PLEASE STOP CLUTTERING THIS FORUM WITH YOUR STUPIDITY. Thank you. It would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: On Braviary's set, U-turn (with a hyphen; you spelled it wrong, along with 1/3 of the other words you typed.) is just plain stupid on a boosting sweeper, Hone Claws is plain stupid when you're using moves with 95+ accuracy, and with Brave Bird, Crush Claw (lol), and Shadow Claw, you are walled by Mawile. MAWILE.

"though 1 move will benefit from the sheerforce because Braviary still will not take damage from LifeOrb no matter what attack is used"

No, Sheer Force only cancels LO recoil for moves it boosts. At least know the limits of your damned abilities...

Also, why the hell is this a trick room team if only 2 pokes benefit it and 4 are severely hurt by it?

Krookodile should be Jolly, and Expert Belt is used to bluff a CHOICE BAND.

And he could have had a V8. *punch*

If this ends up in Trou I'm sorry, but since you have not seemed to properly do research about this team, and because it is so laughably bad (why run Facade and Retaliation on the same set when Facade will always hit harder?)...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)