Tournament RU Snake Draft: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denial

formerly Lunala
is a Past WCoP Champion
Standings

:mudsdale: The Mighty Mudsdales (1) :mudsdale: vs :drampa: The Dreamless Drampas (5) :drampa:

SS: Feliburn vs Sensei Axew
SS: pokeisfun vs robjr
SS: GoldCat vs Finchinator
SS: Meru vs EviGaro
SM: lax vs Hurtadoo
SM: ima vs mncmt Gondra (dead game)
ORAS: Ajna vs SOMALIA (dead game)
BW: Accelgor vs MZ

:heliolisk: The Happy-Go-Lucky Heliolisks (2) :heliolisk: vs :steelix: The Solid Steelixes (5) :steelix:

SS: Lilburr vs Garay oak
SS: Star vs Decem
SS: Dragon Claw vs gorex
SS: mael vs Spl4sh
SM: Alpha Rabbit vs Yay
SM: MrAldo vs DurzaOffTopic (deadgame)
ORAS: Gefahrlicher Random vs TSR
BW: Bobby Dagen vs Amukamara

:vileplume: The S-Rank Vileplumes (6) :vileplume: vs :braviary: The Very Scary Braviarys (2) :braviary:

SS: jake vs Expulso
SS: Yggdrasil60 vs Mac3
SS: Bouff vs PinkDragonTamer
SS: tko vs snaga
SM: Ark SkySolo vs ODR
SM: rozes vs Bebo
ORAS: Chaitanya vs banks
BW: Trace vs esche

:nidoqueen: The Nav Fan Nidoqueens (6) :nidoqueen: vs :sandaconda: The SBWNUHGBH (2) :sandaconda:

SS: Brazing Out vs GW
SS: TonyFlygon Flamita vs Eternal Spirit
SS: Pepeduce vs Osh
SS: Luthier vs Amaroq
SM: lighthouses vs roman
SM: Jaajgko vs maroon
ORAS: Santu vs atomicllamas
BW: byronthewellwell Mannat vs KW

The deadline is Sunday, July 12, at 12:00 AM GMT -5 (Central Daylight Time). Reminder to all SS RU players, Ninetales, Drampa, Virizion, Raichu-Alola, and Indeedee-F are banned! Reminder to all SM RU players, please play on the main PS! server, NOT Smogtours!

Last edited:
SS: Feliburn vs Sensei Axew - truthfully i want sensei axew to win a bit here because it would be a big boost to his confidence, but feli is obviously one of the best players in the tour and is pretty much always on top of the meta, so i can't justifiably root against him
SS: pokeisfun vs robjr - don't like rooting against pif cause he's such a nice dude, and beyond that, he's shown that he can win despite his unfamiliarity in the tier. this could very easily go either way, robjr is more established in a sense
SS: GoldCat vs Finchinator - finch has been having a solid tour, goldcat has been rising up though and i think he'll slightly eek out a win despite the gap in experience
SS: Meru vs EviGaro - i'm still unsure of how evi is in ss and i feel like she's been on omega tilt. meru's solid as always
SM: lax vs Hurtadoo - i still have the same things to say as i always do with hurtadoo. i'm not sure if he's reusing teams because his team isn't doing well or if he is out of it. even with the patented techs lax is good enough to claw his way back if he falls for it
SM: ima vs Gondra - gondra is substantially better at sm than he is at ss, so it's good to see him in here. i'm always an ima fan though
ORAS: Ajna vs SOMALIA - glad that ajna finally got on the board last week, and i don't see him being stopped here
BW: Accelgor vs MZ - despite the record accel is someone who is more confident and willing to pull triggers

SS: Lilburr vs Garay oak - rooting for the snerk obviously, lilburr seems to have been tilting a bit though i'm still a believer
SS: Star vs Decem - decem is a pretty solid player overall and his seasonal performance is probably indicative that he has prowess here. star is a very well rounded player though
SS: Dragon Claw vs gorex - idk what to really say about this one, i'm still unsure of gorex overall but he can probably take this comfortably
SS: mael vs Spl4sh - mael has been iffy and spl4sh has a bit more background in the tier currently, playing wise i think mael is better, just that his team choices have been real wonky though i appreciate the exploration aspect...i mentioned this before i think
SM: Alpha Rabbit vs Yay - don't remember much about yay in sm other than his series in majors last year, and rabbit is still in form
SM: MrAldo vs DurzaOffTopic - this game will probably not be good on the eyes LOL i don't really know if durza has played actively in the past 6 months
ORAS: Gefahrlicher Random vs TSR - bias pick here, tsr's games have been better imo
BW: Bobby Dagen vs Amukamara - not much to say, rodri has been killing it to say the least

SS: Brazing Out vs GW - both are similar in skill level atm, i have more faith in bugzi though
SS: TonyFlygon vs Eternal Spirit - gama is a mad man but tony can handle him, this is a game i'm looking forward to this week though
SS: Pepeduce vs Osh - once again, i can't really root against the undefeated player :v
SS: Luthier vs Amaroq - both have been on a bit of tilt, with amaroq getting it worse from rng. smoothier is a player who does the ballsy shit a lot though and i think he can take this
SM: lighthouses vs roman - really happy diogo got his first win, and i want him to continue that trend against r*man
SM: Jaajgko vs maroon - bit indifferent to this one, jaajgko won last week so yeah sure
ORAS: Santu vs atomicllamas - another hl game for certain, llamas' teams kinda remind me of teams that were more commonplace when oras was the main gen, and he doesn't really stick to the more slower paced balance molds that are common if i remember right
BW: byronthewellwell vs KW - i honestly don't know why i'm saying this but i am looking forward to a kw game this week. i wanna see the brain circuits fry and him bringing some absolutely insane shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)