Rotom

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
Two thoughts:
1. Rotom-Fan should get Tailwind and Wind Rider as a buff. I don’t care if it breaks uniformity, it’s your fault for making a flying-type with Levitate game freak

2. Does anyone else think it’s weird that Rotom-Wash only has two stubby feet on the bottom of it? That design is terrible for a washing machine, you need four stable feet or it’ll fall over. I would never want to trust that thing with any of my clothes; by comparison, I’d be happy to use any of the other appliances for their intended purpose.

2.5. Actually I might not want to get Rotom-Mow either, that one looks like it craves blood

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
Two thoughts:
1. Rotom-Fan should get Tailwind and Wind Rider as a buff. I don’t care if it breaks uniformity, it’s your fault for making a flying-type with Levitate game freak

2. Does anyone else think it’s weird that Rotom-Wash only has two stubby feet on the bottom of it? That design is terrible for a washing machine, you need four stable feet or it’ll fall over. I would never want to trust that thing with any of my clothes; by comparison, I’d be happy to use any of the other appliances for their intended purpose.

2.5. Actually I might not want to get Rotom-Mow either, that one looks like it craves blood
1. Tailwind yes WInd Rider prob not.
2. I never knew that.
2.5 Just makes sure it bites the grass, not you lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)