All Gens RoA Tour Nights Hosts (Signups) [On Hiatus]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, if your willing to have me i'm down to help out and host RBY mondays. However i have 1-2 questions before i fully commit. When it ays 8-10pm mondays brisbane AEST, does that mean i start hosting at 8 pm AEST and run though till 10 pm. Thank you

Lutra

Spreadsheeter by day, Random Ladderer by night.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
i can do spotlight sunday pacific time PM
So that's Spotlight Sunday Pan-Am night?
hey, if your willing to have me i'm down to help out and host RBY mondays. However i have 1-2 questions before i fully commit. When it ays 8-10pm mondays brisbane AEST, does that mean i start hosting at 8 pm AEST and run though till 10 pm. Thank you
It does mean that (with no DST obv).

Lutra

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I could assist Mon, Tues, Thurs for the foreseeable future, could only do wed if it was pushed forward an hour.
By pushed forward, do you mean an hour earlier? Whatever the case, you can start on Wednesday 4th December if that's okay with you?

Lutra

Yeah, should be fine.
Sorry, with the delay with replying, but which? Also Thursday Pan-Am is now an hour earlier.

Samantha Lola stepped down as ADV Wednesday euro host; Prank took their place, so there is now a ADV Wednesday euro assistant slot. Additionally I took Kaisser off BW Euro assistant slot because of inactivity, so that's another free slot now.

Iguana

formerly mc56556
Hello!

I would love to apply for the SM Saturday Night Pan-AM host spot! :) I am a room mod in the Old Shark room where we run old gen Pure Hackmons tours, and I've been really interested in the Tour Nights that RoA hosts. Thanks so much, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Lutra

I would like to apply to the Pan-Am USUM Slot Host please
Sorry, for the delay with responding. We are going with mc56556 because of experience. We think it's best if you apply a few months down the road, when you know the community better.

Hello!

I would love to apply for the SM Saturday Night Pan-AM host spot! :) I am a room mod in the Old Shark room where we run old gen Pure Hackmons tours, and I've been really interested in the Tour Nights that RoA hosts. Thanks so much, and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
Welcome to the team. DM me on discord. You won't host the inaugural SM Pan-Am Saturday, because we decided to not complicate things further than the introduction of SM already does, but you can start the week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)