Gen 1 RoA Spotlight Tournament: RBY Ubers [Won by ExecutiveEggy]

As much as I don't wanna say this , I'm dropping out! gen 1 Uber wasn't for me at all. I'll consider more of gen 1 tho , Maybe I'll see yall on another gen 1 Tourney

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Round 4:
Replays are required, Best of 3

Deadline: Sunday, July 2nd at 11:59 PM GMT+1

This is the final round. Undefeated players will play one final round robin to determine the winner after deadline. Do make an attempt to play your games regardless for the final rankings and stats!

3-0
Tree69420 vs Akeras
shadowtime2000 vs NotVeryCake
ExecutiveEggy vs Bye 1

2-1
Ice Yazu vs Volk
Queen of Bean vs DiannieRatson
stunner047 vs Bohrier
Acetylaldehyde vs Shellnuts
giove97 vs Concept Everything
nicole7735 vs Ctown6
ewisko vs Bye 1

1-2
pulsar512b vs Gastlies
Rage vs Brun5ie
BrunnoGreen vs Cao Jie
leoperi99 vs phoopes
SponsoredPost vs Melbelle
Sabelette vs Mr.Bossaru

0-3
Deezcastforms vs Waldinji
Eledyr vs NoahT18

ExecutiveEggy

Banned deucer.
I have played a total of two games in this entire tournament and am now in the final 3.

To say that this tournament is unusual would be a massive understatement. So many people dropping out and giving out wins at the drop of a hat. I am not angry, just simply disappointed that I couldn’t have a full tournament experience for a metagame I enjoy playing so thoroughly. I understand everyone has their own busy lives that of course comes before any of this, which is why I would never hold a grudge over something like this. I am looking forward to the round robin and facing off Cake in particular.

As a side note, thank you to the community members and tournament officials for creating this tournament and I wish everyone who has participated good luck in their own lives.

Last edited:

Tree69420

早上好中国、现在我有bing chilling!
is a Tiering Contributor
I have played a total of two games in this entire tournament and am now in the final 3.

To say that this tournament is unusual would be a massive understatement. So many people dropping out and giving out wins at the drop of a hat. I am not angry, just simply disappointed that I couldn’t have a full tournament experience for a metagame I enjoy playing so thoroughly. I understand everyone has their own busy lives that of course comes before any of this, which is why I would never hold a grudge over something like this. I am looking forward to the round robin and facing off Cake in particular.

As a side note, thank you to the community members and tournament officials for creating this tournament and I wish everyone who has participated good luck in their own lives.

thats like every spotlight tour ever lmao
nobody gives it any water so people just drop out or give wins if theyre busy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)