Gen 3 RoA Spotlight Tournament: ADV UU [Won by ArcticBreeze]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkizzy

formerly kenny
can you give me a preson with +0 gmt time cause it will start at 5am for me cause i dont want to delay my opponent because of me sleeping
hi! after the sign ups close you will have a whole week to get your game done. it is not a live tournament and you will not be required to be online/ready to play the moment sign ups close. if you have any other questions feel free to dm me

Reactions: ken
hi! after the sign ups close you will have a whole week to get your game done. it is not a live tournament and you will not be required to be online/ready to play the moment sign ups close. if you have any other questions feel free to dm me
thank you for letting me know Kenny that it is not live and will i have to get my opponents discord to schedule it or not i will stop annoying you now

mkizzy

formerly kenny
thank you for letting me know Kenny that it is not live and will i have to get my opponents discord to schedule it or not i will stop annoying you now
you're definitely not annoying anyone im happy to help! typically i like to schedule on my opponent's smogon wall so that its publicly available but i recommend that you read this, a guide on making scheduling very easy
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-scheduling-guidelines.3642746/

and this thread will also provide a lot of information about smogon's tournaments https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/

if you have any other questions feel free to pm me, its not annoying at all! i also have discord snake snake snake snake#1230 if you want to message me there with any questions

mkizzy

formerly kenny
ROUND 1
Mr.Bossaru
 vs  Zerkas
zben  vs  Cubic Skunk
MultiPokemon  vs  Luispeikou
Velcroc
 vs  giove97
bydy  vs  Sailorgreatest
ViZar  vs  Chaos23333
TheLoyalBandito
 vs  Kmoneyonbeat (ACT)
Concept Everything  vs  SOMALIA
Muddyswamppert  vs  pokemonking12345
Heysup  vs  Arcanine1929
Ara  vs  Ema Skye
brinxian
 vs  SpaceSpeakers (ACT)
Lucario  vs  Akeras
kenny
 vs  sparks bloom
Ctown6  vs  ArcticBreeze
BigFatMantis
 vs  Elian

Reminder that this is a 4 week swiss tournament and that you will not be eliminated if you lose R1.
The deadline for this round will be Sunday, February 19th, at 11:59 PM GMT-5.
Replay are mandatory.

Have fun gamers!

Last edited:
Since I am a sub, I am wondering how it works in a Swiss tournament, if someone drops out halfway through. I at least am definitely willing to sub in mid-schedule just so others have someone to play against without me having a chance at reaching playoffs (not that I had one anyway).

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Since I am a sub, I am wondering how it works in a Swiss tournament, if someone drops out halfway through. I at least am definitely willing to sub in mid-schedule just so others have someone to play against without me having a chance at reaching playoffs (not that I had one anyway).
yeah if someone drops out lets say after r1 i will do a random choosing between you and the other sub to replace the person who drops out, including their record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)