Ninetales@ choice scarf

Drought
Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
252 SpA, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
- Toxic
- Fire blast
- Energy Ball
- Substitute
Thinkin it would be my lead if there isnt any weathers on my opponents team.
sometimes i even start with it as my lead to maybe lure my opponents weather poke out and then i use ether toxic on the toad or fire blast or substitute on the other ones so i can switch in peace.
or it would come out later and i would start with milotic or something.

Venusaur (M) @ black sludge? big root?
Trait: Chlorophyll
EVs: 255 S-Atk / 255 Spe
Timid Nature (-ATK +Spd)
- sleep powder
- sludge bomb
- substitute
- leach seed

takes care of most thingst that i have a hard time killing, like heatran and other stuff i need to outstall because of boost or whatever
thinkin about something else instead of sludge bomb?
i dont want solarbeam but maybe its the best choice?

Arcanine (M) @life orb, choice scarf?
Trait: intimidate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Wild bolt
- Flare Blitz
- ExtremeSpeed
- Morning Sun

General physical attacker that kills urugamosu (english name?) and other special walls.
the flare blitz is crazy under the Sun so its a great finisher for damaged pokes with extremespeed, and it can recover with morning sun when it has attacked its hp down alot

Exeggutor@ choice specs ?
Nature: Modest (255Spatk 255 Speed)
-Sunny day
-Psychic
-Solarbeam
-Sleep powder

Raw power on this one with choice specs are killing everything it hits usually with one hit, and solarbeam STAB kills most things it hits aswell
just need to be prepared for a switch-in weather poke so i usually switch this one in on Drizzletoad to do sunny day and then kill it with solarbeam
but that wont work with choice specs so i might use life orb instead.

Milotic @ Leftovers
marvel scale
Naturet: Bold - EVs: def252 / 4 hp / 252 spd
Sleep Talk
Rest
ice beam
Scald
general wall that i use as my lead to feel out my opponent, and then later i switch in to counter the poke threat
it works fairly well its one of my favorite pokes but the lack of speed usually makes it most defeatable when it has low hp because i dont have the speed to cast Rest before my opponent usually hits it when it has 30 hp left
ev spread help?

Electivire @ expert belt? focus sash?
Motor Drive
Nature: Adamant - EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross chop
Thunder Punch

i switch it when i have my milotic as a lead to see what my opponent uses to feel my opponent out and then i switch to my electivire to get a boost if my opponent uses electric attacks against my milotic.
My Electivire is great for takin down stuff my team has a hard time takin down:p like dragons n heatran.

this team needs help with Type coverage and general otherthings u might see that i dont see =)

RMT! say anything! even switch pokes as a suggestion =)

Thx
This is my True team thats why i need help =)

You already have a grass type, switch eggcecutor with something else, and arcanine with charizard, heres a moveset:

Charizard: @Leftovers or Expert Belt
Trait: Solar Power
evs: 252 sp. atk - 252 sp atk - 6 hp
timid nature
Moveset:
air slash
focus blast
heat wave
solar beam

trust me this works much much better than arcanine!

as for eggecutor switch it with a pokemon that is specially defensive, since it looks like you need one, I would personally suggest Umbreon, he rules, he can taunt and toxic and is a great poke to have around, here is a moveset:

Umbreon: @leftovers
trait: synchronize
evs: 252 sp def and 252 hp and 6 def
careful nature
moves:
1- Curse
2- Toxic
3- Taunt
4- Payback

hope this helped and good luck! :)

Charizard@???? leftovers?
Adamant, 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 6 Def
~Substitute
~Belly Drum
~nitro charge?? or?
~Earthquake

i have this charizard right now

switch it? or keep the other?

as for the Umbreon!
its a great idea really ! but isnt a blissy better for Special Defence?
and isnt my Milotic Special and physical wall enough?

just a tought ;)
LMK!

~Substitute
~Belly Drum
~nitro charge?? or?
~Earthquake

as for the Umbreon!

just a tought ;)
LMK!
Curse umbreon is a better all-round wall than blissey and can stall better than milotic.
Try this set
Umbreon@Leftovers/Lum Berry
Nature:Careful(+SDef, -SAtk)
Ability: Synchronize
EV Spread: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 6 Def
Curse
Payback
Taunt
Moonlight/Wish

With the right support, this thing can wall out almost anything people can throw at it.

You can also try out eviolite dusclops with pain split but I like umbreon better

~Substitute
~Belly Drum
~nitro charge?? or?
~Earthquake

as for the Umbreon!

just a tought ;)
LMK!
get the charizard with the set I told you about, and blissey has a weak defense, and you cant rely on one for defense and sp defence, umbreon has great sp defence and defence, he can be your main wall, along with milotic, but why is milotic trained in def, it has a higher sp def.

get the charizard with the set I told you about, and blissey has a weak defense, and you cant rely on one for defense and sp defence, umbreon has great sp defence and defence, he can be your main wall, along with milotic, but why is milotic trained in def, it has a higher sp def.
I agree with Lucas. Although You could also try something like Darmanitan if you're looking for a physical sweeper

change milotic for skarmory of a pokemon with a good defence, other than that, physical sweepers will kill you.

my milotic is trained in spd =special defence and defence because i want it to wall out most things with its rest talk moveset

marvel scale ups defence 1,5 if statused ;)

actually the umbreon is quiet nice addition to my team tbh !

should i remove my bellyzard for solar charizard?

exeggcutor for umbreon?

where should my other weather pokemon be then? i mean i want to have atleast 1 more sunny day move on my team ;)

my milotic is trained in spd =special defence and defence because i want it to wall out most things with its rest talk moveset

marvel scale ups defence 1,5 if statused ;)

actually the umbreon is quiet nice addition to my team tbh !

should i remove my bellyzard for solar charizard?

exeggcutor for umbreon?

where should my other weather pokemon be then? i mean i want to have atleast 1 more sunny day move on my team ;)
by the time you waste using sunny day, ur opponent wouldve already used a status move and will be ready to sweep, basically, keep nintails alive as long as your sure that there isnt anything to kill ur sun, and I read that milotic was trained in def. sorry

ah ok ;)

yeah my main toughts right now would be to

change this

arcanine to darmanitan sweeper is awesome;)

and exeggcutor/charizard for umbreon

i will keep my milotic as it gets more defence durning sleep or whatever its like my absorber;)

and while sun is out thunder gets bad accuracy and my milotic get ALOT of defence ;)
and it wont have much threats that my other pokemon cant take out with fire moves or whatever;)

i was thinkin that my skarmory would get raped by other pokes that uses fire moves because of sunny day while my milotic can take those hits perfectly

and umbreon could spread toxic n stuff around alot easier ;)

any other suggestions?

u guys are great help!

ah ok ;)

yeah my main toughts right now would be to

change this

arcanine to darmanitan sweeper is awesome;)

and exeggcutor/charizard for umbreon

i will keep my milotic as it gets more defence durning sleep or whatever its like my absorber;)

and while sun is out thunder gets bad accuracy and my milotic get ALOT of defence ;)
and it wont have much threats that my other pokemon cant take out with fire moves or whatever;)

i was thinkin that my skarmory would get raped by other pokes that uses fire moves because of sunny day while my milotic can take those hits perfectly

and umbreon could spread toxic n stuff around alot easier ;)

any other suggestions?

u guys are great help!
darmanitan is frail, any wall would kill him with a toxic or a parahax.

darmanitan is frail, any wall would kill him with a toxic or a parahax.
Toxic could kill anything anyway. Besides, darmanitan is a sweeper so doesn't necessarily need to survive for too long. It can atleast take out one or two threats before getting KO'd, and I personally feel that it is a much better sweeper than charizard

and darmanitan can be killed with one earthquake from gliscor, gliscor can take a hit, but darmanitan cant.

toxic does 1/16th damage and increases each turn, so hp doesnt matter.
It does matter if coupled with the attacks it takes in battle. In other words, it would still have more HP left than charizard and would be able to take maybe that one extra hit that charizard can't.

and darmanitan can be killed with one earthquake from gliscor, gliscor can take a hit, but darmanitan cant.
Charizard has weaknesses too. A 4x weakness to rock type moves. Even a non-STAB rock slide could OHKO it. Aerodactyl would shit all over it.

i have gotten my umbreon now

could someone explain to me how i play it for maximum effect ?

thx thx thx =)

am i just failing if i say or atleast suggest
baton pass mean look to trap other weather pokes?

just a tought?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)