Seismitoad @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

So Sandslash is a main focus of the team, and so I try to save him until the end of the game, along with dugtrio.

Digtrio is my sand setter. I know you pribably think I am crazy, but let me explain. With Dugtrio'd high speed, it is almost guaranteed a free sandstorm, and if somehow it lives, it can utilize his sand force.

Tyrantrum is there, so I can have a revenge killer, and so that I can kill mons in and out of sandstorm. Simple and Standard.

Sigilyph is there, as a special wall, and status soaker. I originally was going to add venusaur, but venusaur does not lile sand much. Sigiliypj does not need to run Energy Ball, as you can replace it with what you need, as I had tailwind before energy ball.

Steelix is fairly standard, but he can utilize sand force if needed, and sets up rocks and toxic.

Seismitoad is my water wall. He can take all of the water moves with water absorb, and then he gets sludge wave, and ither cool coverage along with good stab. You could run hydro pump> scald, but up to you.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Kongee !

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)