[RMT] Best attempts at this...

Hello! This is my first Uber RMT and I'm not sure if it's good but, hopefully, you'd be willing to put about five minutes into reading this thread and give me a proper rate!

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 Atk / 60 SAtk / 200 Spd
Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Sneak
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Dragon Tail

Giratina-o is a very useful Pokemon in my team. I could go up as a lead or go as a mixed sweeper mid-game, or revenge kill random Pokemon such as Mewtwo with Shadow Sneak. It's amazing bulk also allows it to kind-of counter Groundon, also. Giratina-o's typing is also very useful. It's one of the two Pokemon in my team that is immune to Spikes, aswell as Toxic Spikes which is very helpful against stall. Giratina-o also kind of helps against stall has it can serverly injure Chansey, annhilate Forretress and Ferrothorn with Hidden Power [Fire], and deal great amount of damage to Lugia in general. He's also one of my two entry hazard abusers that's been given my Skarmory, so I'd hate to see him die early due to my poor predictions and other things that can result in Giratina-o's death. It also blocks Rapid Spins, which is vital to this team.

Giratina's move are standard. Draco Meteor is for STAB, Shadow Sneak for extra priority, Hidden Power [Fire] for killing most steels not named, Dialga, or Heatran. Outrage is used over Dragon Claw for more power. Naughty is also there because Naughty helps me take on Ho-Oh much better (doesn't matter because it always burn me. <_<) and Groudon, too! EVs are also quite stanard. I honestly don't know the purpose of this EV spread, so I'd be sure to be happy to see someone give me a better spread. =/

Arceus @ Silk Scarf
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 84 HP / 252 Atk / 172 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw

Arceus is one of my two main sweepers and it does it quite well, too. He really appreciates the Stealth Rock, and Spikes support that Skarmory gives it as it helps Arceus get his KOs easier and just annoy my opponent, in general. While Arceus doesn't give a whole lot of important resistances, it didn't add many either. The Fighting type weakness was a disappointment as Dialga was already weak to it, making 1/3 of my team weak to Fighting. Fortunately, Mewtwo and Dialga is the only common Pokemon I see that uses Aura Sphere and Arceus can deal with it by Extremespeed and Earthquake, respectively. And the Ghost immunity is quit useless, to be honest. Only Giratina-o frequently uses Ghost moves, and in the Rain, Skarmory walls it. And it's only useful for Arceus-Ghost, but it kind of kills me with Focus Blast or Brick Break (depending on which set it's using) after a Calm Mind or Swords Dance boosts. But Brick Break really doesn't KO me, fortunately. Arceus also revenge kils effeciently with Extremespeed, too.

Swords Dance is for boosting and sweeping, Earthquake is for Steel types, Shadow Claw is for Ghosts, or for mainly Giratina-o, and Extremespeed is for priority and STAB. The EVs allow me to hit as hard as possible and the speed is used for outspeeding max speed Rayquaza, if it ever mattered. Silk Scarf is used because if I use Life Orb, Arceus would die too quickly. I think I occasionally want Lum Berry over Silk Scarf because things I can't OHKO, such as Chansey and Lugia Toxics, or Thunder Waves me, which is very annoying. I was also considering Recover for longevity, but I can't fit it anywhere. <_>

Groudon @ Life Orb
Trait: Drought
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Atk / 132 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rock Polish
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge

Groudon is my second sweeper in this team. But unlike Arceus, I find the entry hazards given by Skarmory is far more useful to Groudon than Arceus because unlike Arceus, Groudon only boosts its speed. And is KO'd more frequently than Arceus because of his weaknesses and because the Uber tier generally hits in the special side of the spectrum, Groudon's weak special defensive stat is exposed. Therefore, having kills secured is very helpful to Groudon. Even though Skarmory is there to wall physical threats, Groudon is always there to wall weaker threats and setting up on them. Groudon gives this team a very nasty Ice weakness which is unfortunate, however, Groudon's sweeping capabilities make up for this unfortunate flaw.

The 132 speed is there to outspeed Positive Base 100s with a Choice Scarf. I don't see Garchomps too often so I chose 132 speed and Garhomps doesn't really KO me either so it's even more useless. Adamant with 252 Atk EV for maximun attacking prowness, and 132 Hp for bulk and because I have no where else to place it...
Rock Polish is really cool as it helps Groudon sweep much better. Earthquake is for a powerful STAB, and Stone Edge and Dragon Claw complements it.

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SAtk / 8 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Kyogre is a kind of a important member of my team because of a few reasons. First off, it gives me the only Ice resistance to my team and is helpful on taking on other Kyogres who lack Calm Mind or Choice Specs. Secondly, it spreads paralysis to this team, and while it honestly isn't too useful to this team, it helps cripple some sweepers and common switch-ins to Kyogre such as a Choice Scarf Kyogre. And lastly, Kyogre lures Thunders. And when it does, it opens sweeps to Groudon and sometimes Arceus too, I guess. Kyogre also kind of fills the role of a special wall even though it only walls resisted attacks...

Thunder Wave is used for the reasons I have said above, Surf is STAB, Ice Beam is for coverage, and so is Thunder. 248 HP and 10 SDef EV isn't really doing me any good but it works. 252 SpA and Modest is for hitting as hard as possible. I think I should probably use a different set for Kyogre. I'm not sure, though.

Dialga @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Draco Meteor
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder

Even with the abundance of the priority attacks in my team, I thought it'd be nice to have a revenge-killer, regardless. Dialga also gives me another resistance to Rock, which is always nice. And as a Steel type, it gives me a load of good resistances, in a whole. I used Dialga over Palkia because Palkia adds another Dragon weakness. And Skarmory isn't able to take on Draco Meteors all day so Dialga was chosen. And Dialga can revenge kill Swords Dance Rayquaza, too. Dialga also checks a quite a few threats. It can, as I said, revenge kill Rayquaza. It can also revenge kill Lucario and revenge kill weakened Arceus, all because it resists Normal. :] Dialga also can take a Lightning Strike and kill Zekrom. All of this and a whole other things make Dialga a prime chose to be in my team.

Draco Meteor is for offensive presence, while Dragon Pulse is used for consistency. Flamethrower is for the Steels and such, while Thunder is used for Kyogre. The EVs is the standard 252/252 spread. I still think Palkia might be better than Dialga, though. Not sure if I should change it.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 196 HP / 200 Def / 112 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Roost
- Spikes

Skarmory is my only Dragon resist in my team which is unfortunate because his Special Defense is too poor to take on a Draco Meteor from Specs Reshiram and such. However, it makes up for it with its amazing physical bulk. It can wall a diverse number of Pokemon. It walls threats such as, Giratina-o in rain, All variants of Swords Dance Arceus, Dragon Dance Rayquaza, unless it has Overheat. <_< It also walls Rock Polish Groudon and can Whirlwind Swords Dance Groudon. Skarmory is also useful because Dialga can't revenge kill Dragon Dance Rayquaza, it can just Whirlwind it away. Skarmory is also my main source of entryhazrds and my second phazer in this to abuse the entry hazards.

Stealth Rock and Spikes are extremely obvious. Roost is for instand recovery, and Whirlwind is for phazing. 196 EV in HP hits 320 HP which is a leftovers number. 200 Defense is just for walling physcial threats. And 116 Special Defense is for taking on resisted Dragon Pulse.

Well, I hope you can be able to fix this team's weaknesses. Thank you!

Arceus: Steel- Skarmory sets up on this thing and I could Whirlwind it if I think it got too many Calm Mind boosts.
Fire: Kyogre.
Grass: Skarmory can set up on the mono sets. Dialga can kill it with Flamethrower in the sun. My own Arceus can kill it when weaknened.
Electric: My own Arceus can 2HKO it. Dialga can also revenge it if it's HP is low enough. Groudon also survives Ice Beam and KOs with Earthquake.
Ghost: Kyogre Thunder Waves and wither its HP with Surf. Revenge killed by Dialga.
Dark: ^
Normal: ^ Groudon can take on Extremespeed and all that, too. Skarmory also shits all over this thing.
Ground: Skarmory can Whirlwind it. I think Giratina kills it with the combination of Draco Meteor and Shadow Sneak. Without a SD boost, Kyogre can kill it anyways.

Groudon: Skarmory, Kyogre, Dialga (bar Rock Polish sets), and Giratina-o can useally handle this thing.

Kyogre: My own Kyogre survives Thunder and retaliate with Thunder Wave. I'll do what seems the best from then.

Rayquaza. Swords Dance variants are killed by Dialga, while Dragon Dance is walled by Skarmory. Mixed sets can also be revenged by Dialga.

Reshiram: Kyogre.

Zekrom: Groudon. Dialga can revenge.

Shaymin-s: Dialga and Arceus. Skarmory can set up on it if it lacks HP Fire.

Darkrai: Can be annoying at times but I'll let a fodder take the sleep and Draco Meteor always Kos darkrai.

Deoxys-a/n/s: Giratina! Arceus!

Manaphy: Diagla and Kyogre can usually take care of it.

Dialga: T-wave cripples it and Dialga can revenge it.

Palkia: Dialga revenges.

Lati@s: ^

Ho-Oh: Kyogre.

Wobbuffet: Can't counter this thing. <_<

Chansey / Blissey: Uhh...Skarmory.

Metagross: Skarmory. <3

Jirachi: Skarmory...

Mewtwo: Giratina revenges, and so does Dialga.

How does giratina serverly injure Chansey? I don't play ubers, correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't Arceus get shadow force? Wynaut that over shadow claw? (Get my pun or I'll slap you. :3) WHY! WHY thunder wave on kyogre? CM is so much cooooolllerrr..

How does giratina serverly injure Chansey? I don't play ubers, correct me if I'm wrong. Doesn't Arceus get shadow force? Wynaut that over shadow claw? (Get my pun or I'll slap you. :3) WHY! WHY thunder wave on kyogre? CM is so much cooooolllerrr..
Hm...because Shadow Force takes time and the enemy can switch to something like a Chansey or something.

I put Thunder Wave over Calm Mind because Thunder Wave cripples a whole lot of things as I explained. I'll try Calm Mind.

And I said that Giratina-o serverely damages Chansey because I used to have Outrage. Better go change it.

-Giratina has almost max Atk, but its physical moves are a priority move and a phazing move. That's just odd. With Outrage it makes sense, but without it, its just confusing.
-Leftovers or Life Orb is better for ExtemeKiller, Silk Scarf is just kind of inferior
-Leftovers > Life Orb on Groudon. I run a Rock Polish Groudon too and trust me, it appreciates it.

-Giratina has almost max Atk, but its physical moves are a priority move and a phazing move. That's just odd. With Outrage it makes sense, but without it, its just confusing.
-Leftovers or Life Orb is better for ExtemeKiller, Silk Scarf is just kind of inferior
-Leftovers > Life Orb on Groudon. I run a Rock Polish Groudon too and trust me, it appreciates it.
Meh. I didn't know what to put on Giratina-o. <_>

I'll try Leftovers. Life Orb just doesn't do me good. =|

And I like my Life Orb on my Groudon, lol. When some thing tries to revenge kill Groudon, they'll always kill it. And lefties isn't really helping.

I think that Palkia will be a better Choice Scarfer instead of Dialga for your team because many people scarf base 90-speed pokemon, and Palkia will be a good way to outspeed them. Also, Arceus doesn't really need a silk scarf. Extremespeed is already powerful the way it is.

If skarmory´s special bulk dissapoint you why don´t you run 252 hp/252 spD Careful. That way it can take draco meteors and whatnot much better and still being a good physical tank

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)