Gen 6 RMT - Battle Maison Triples - Going for a 50 Win Streak

RMT Carry my Beloved Espeon to 2 More Ribbons From the Battle Maison

I have built this team in order to carry my Espeon to a 50 win streak to get those last two ribbons in this generation. I have every other obtainable ribbon, but am lacking a sufficient team to get me through the Battle Maison. I have selected five competent teammates for Espeon that will hopefully be enough to get me that 50 win streak. I chose Triples because it's easiest to carry a pokemon with 5 others than any other amount.

Ares (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 140 HP / 172 Atk / 16 Def / 60 SpD / 116 Spe
Quirky Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch
Currently, I am working on if I should have Kangaskhan or Dragonite in the first three, but I settled on Dragonite due to its Marvel Scale ability. Dragonite (or Kangaskhan) will be the main sweeper of the team, with support from Talonflame and Greninja.

Poseidon (Greninja) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Mat Block
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
Greninja's role in the first few turns of battle is to allow the rest of the team to get set up. On the first turn, Greninja uses Mat Block to protect its teammates while Dragonite either uses substitute or Dragon Dance. Talonflame will use tailwind to boost the team. Once the first turn has finished, Greninja will become a sweeper along with Dragonite.

Hermes (Talonflame) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing
Talonflame's purpose is to be the speed demon for the team. On the first turn, it will use Tailwind, which, along with Gale Wings, will allow is to move first nearly every turn. Once Tailwind has been used, it becomes a sweeper with Dragonite and Greninja.

Artemis (Togekiss) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam
Togekiss is here to cover the deficiencies that are present in the above three, while also being a bulkier pokemon who can take a few more hits.

Hera (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute
Kangaskhan is my other choice for the main sweeper but I can also use it to rotate in on the scenario.

Apollo (Espeon) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
Espeon is here really only to get the two ribbons. It can do some damage, but It's not equipped like it should be.

Conclusion

Like I have said, this team is built so that Espeon can get the last 2 ribbons in GEN 6. The style that I am going for is to out-speed my opponent and clean up from there.

Ares (Dragonite) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
Level: 50
EVs: 140 HP / 172 Atk / 16 Def / 60 SpD / 116 Spe
Quirky Nature
IVs: 0 Def
- Dragon Claw
- Substitute
- Dragon Dance
- Thunder Punch

Poseidon (Greninja) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
Timid Nature
- Mat Block
- Grass Knot
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Hermes (Talonflame) @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 SpD
- Tailwind
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing

Artemis (Togekiss) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
- Hyper Voice
- Dazzling Gleam

Hera (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Power-Up Punch
- Sucker Punch
- Substitute

Apollo (Espeon) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Synchronize
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Since it's likely that this will end up getting moved due to not being meta-related, I would encourage you to visit the Battle Maison Discussion and Records thread for Maison-specific advice. That part of the battle facilities community is not nearly as active as it used to be, so if you find no response there I would suggest visiting the Battle Tree Discussion and Records thread (you can talk about any old facilities there too).

In the meantime, I'll start looking at this team and see if I can have a response ready by the time you find the Maison thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)