Resourcefulness: Pillow Sprites

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Shelgon looks very dark, but its Okay.

Abagoora again, but this time, I took the lightest shade on the hands & added it to the belly. Rates?

Is this any better?

If not, I think you're just going to have to deal with the first sprite. I don't think it'd be a good idea to try to make my own lighter shade of color.

Nice, I'll get the number of sprites up when I upload these in a sec. Keep it up. I want every single sprite EVER done by Thanksgiving. This is the official goal until someone comes up with a more reasonable rate.

EDIT: 268 sprites done on topic

Nice Gliscor and Onix. :> Please don't reserve any Gen 5 stuff though, since the layout for it isn't ready yet.

I think 300 sprites by Thanksgiving is reasonable. :B

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I'll reserve it anyway, but It'll (hopefully) motivate you to get the Gen V layout done. :)
I'm liking the Onix, Rawbi, not much in the way of improvements...

I'll get to work on the Zubat line.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Nice there, I think The Dark part of Lumineon's fin looks a bit flattish...

Anyone remember that sign in Mt. Moon back in the good old days of Red/Blue/Yellow? That "WARNING! Zubat is a Bloodsucker" Sign? No? Nevermind. Here's Zubat. Rates?

Lumineon's dark part has only two shades excluding the outline color, so yeah.

I remember the sign. <3 Looks good. And here's my random pillow which I cheated on a ton.
Reserving Gulpin line.

Looks fine, bob (that's the most normal thing I can call you D:). :>

277 sprites, heck yeah. We'll definitely have 300 by Thanksgiving.

Updating the OP, and glad to have another spriter!

EDIT: OP is updated, and I added my new sprites (anything past Altaria) to my album. Apparently I've made 52 sprites. :o

@ Homeslice: You need to keep making those regularly, because the regular limit for reserves is ~6. Your reserve may be revoked if you stop making them, especially since you haven't posted here before.
@Kipp: We better have 300 sprites by Thanksgiving or my sprite pimp will beat me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)