ORAS OU Regular Gardevoir team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I have new team, and I would like to hear your opinions, advices and criticism.The team is:
-Gardevoir
-Mega Alakazam
-Ferrothorn
-Tyranitar
-Scizor
-Dragonite

So my main idea was to build team based on regular gardevoir because I like gardevoir and I think that there is good way to use her without mega. Trace is so amazing ability. So I started with her.

She is quite slow so I give her nice scarf. My second though was that non mega is really rare in OU so I added one pokemon which is common and viable in both form.

Perfect! Now I have two strong, quick special attackers. I am so weak to Azumarill though...

...and Talonflame.

Now let's add one strong psychical sweeper and we're fine!

OK now the sets:

Gardevoir @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
EVs: 148 HP / 204 SpA / 156 Spe
Modest Nature
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp
- Moonblast
- Psyshock

Sometimes my lead. Trick for making skarmory, hippowdon and other almost useless (they don't expect that, because they thing that's mega), burns for scizor and others. Or keep the scarf (enough speed to out speed base 110 pokemons) and get some gengars down. Surprisingly with these EV can take a hit and isn't that much frail.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast

Let's be serious. This one guy is really, really strong. Amazing sweeping powers let him be late game sweeprer destroying 3, or 4 mons in a row. Only priority and steels can be a problem (focus miss... :/). Sometimes I don't mega evolve him to avoid entry hazards damage.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 76 Atk / 100 Def / 80 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

My ultimate "i wanna take a hit right into my face" guy. Walls half of metagame, sets rocks and is really, really annoying. That one dude who don't want to go away and weaker enemy's team. Some investment in attack only makes him more annoying to deal.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 176 HP / 252 Atk / 80 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch

My reply to talonflames and magnezones. Tanky spread can take flash cannon with easy and OHKO back with earthquake. Ice punch to hurt landrous-t when opponent want to set ups rocks. When he has opportunity can set up with rock polish and and outspeed even mega diance!

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Another set up sweeper, but not only. He has earthquake for magnezone (I really need magnezone down :/) and extreme speed for those annoying talonflames and weaviles. Can also take some nice hits whith his tanky typing and it helps in overall type balance.

Scizor @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Roost

My favorite killer. Extra speed for bisharps, ferrothorns and heatrans. Also I like extra priority which can screw opponents plans badly.

Any advices welcome! :) Thanks in advice.

Alkov

plopping
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi there! I'll have to lock this as you are lacking descriptions for the choice of your Pokemon (preferably at least 3 lines) that is required by the RMT rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain your choices and their roles in the team so that raters are able to construct good rates for you. I think you need to fix some of the sprites you are using because only the Tyranitar and Scizor sprites work. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at the RMT archive to see the kind of format we require. You can PM me the updated version of the RMT that complies with the rule and I'll be happy to unlock it for you. Have a nice day :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)