Reaching out to my Smogonites!

StrangerDanger

RETURN TO COMPETITIVE POKEMON ISLAND
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone, my roommate has recently entered a national rap competition with a prize of 500 dollars and mass promotion (potentially signed to a record label). The contest ends soon and i'm revving up the social network engine to help him get enough vote to be recognized. Even though the entries will all be judged on their own, how seriously would you take a video with 5 or so votes compared to over 100?

Here is the link: http://www.myfunkvolume.com/contest_entries.php?user=748

watch and enjoy if you like, but whether you feel him or not please lend him (and by extension me) your votes.

Step 1: Enter your email below the video.
Step 2: Click the confirmation link sent to your email.
Step 3: Watch me get money.

no but really, anything you guys can do to help would be much appreciated.
I know smogon doesn't like adverts of other sites etc but hopefully this doesn't count, we're all rooting for DL in Olympia--let's get it pushed to the rest of the internet as well!

Cheers!
-SD

P.S. Since i can't give smogon an update of my life without including something crazy, i've cut my hair short, dyed in white, and wear a red tie with yellow lettering 'DK' to look like the Yeti Donkey Kong from Super Smash Brothers Braawl.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
dear user,

please don't advertise in my forum.

thanks,
a forum moderating staff

StrangerDanger

dear boozer,

please don't troll in my thread
thanks,
a wearer of armani glasses and a superior beard

p.s. iluevan

P.S. Since i can't give smogon an update of my life without including something crazy, i've cut my hair short, dyed in white, and wear a red tie with yellow lettering 'DK' to look like the Yeti Donkey Kong from Super Smash Brothers Braawl.
this alone is reason enough to do it

StrangerDanger

totally shamebumping this because there are three days left in the competition and i want some moneyyyy

also since i didn't realize this is a mixture of firebot and general discussion i'll post a

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
phew thanks man i thought i was going to have to tell you and it was going to be awkw

StrangerDanger

he does, but i sing on his hooks! Also i'm pretty sure we convinced him to buy us dinner or something if he wins since i'm doing all this networking for his dope ass.

So in short, i get money by association. And if you know anything about me you know i'm all about my money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)