RBY RBY OU Winter Seasonal #6 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL
????
I think u misunderstood what I explicitly told u, we sheduled for friday 5 pm +1 that was already rough for me, I still showed at this time and what ? U miss our fight to harass me 1 hour after when I'm on phone getting reqs for a suspect test (and I don't play tour games on phone obv), I told u 3 times that what we agreed ISN'T a reshedule, and it would only be if I'm free, and I wasn't cuz I planned stuffs today and I'm still not available (ur waisting my time btw), I was kind enough to give u a chance, a poor chance but a chance, and ur calling act on me ? lol.

act STANDS

And if u don't agree with what I just said, show me proofs.
I arguably didn't miss the time we agreed on Smogon IIRC

PS: I don't mind resheduling when I have other availabilities but this one was rough for me and we sheduled on Friday which is basically a common fight day.
I asked you several times if we rescheduled for today at 5pm+1 and you said yes or am I lying?
And I also explained to you that I arrived about 20 minutes late because the power went out and I asked you to play something that you told me you couldn't and that it would be better to play today or is that also a lie?

I asked you several times if we rescheduled for today at 5pm+1 and you said yes or am I lying?
And I also explained to you that I arrived about 20 minutes late because the power went out and I asked you to play something that you told me you couldn't and that it would be better to play today or is that also a lie?
Well, you know better, take the win and now, I don't see it necessary to make a problem about something like that, but next time explain yourself well and don't waste others' time. Foufakirby

FFK

formerly Foufakirby
is a Tiering Contributor
Actually, this would have been the case if that is what actually happened, but u were almost 1 hour left and I told 3 TIMES that it wasn't a reshedule, that I was busy the week end, and the act I called Friday was STILL up.

As I said I don't mind resheduling but when u miss a time that was already tough for me I don't really wanna reshed, and as far as I'm concerned, activity rules are clear : if u miss time, I can call act 15 minutes after but I still waited 30 minutes and still showed up at the time that seems to fit u most cuz I asked u several times 5:10 and u still said let's do 5 pm when I just get back from school.

Last edited:

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
Activity

Wazza37
 vs  fintastic15
King Billu  vs  robjr
Foufakirby  vs  oswel Rodríguez
Mix  vs  avarice
Marshall.Law  vs  Victory Victreebel
luisin  vs  Ranshiin
Seanobiwan
 vs  Krak'en86
shiloh  vs  UltiNooba19
Big Thicc Blissey  vs  Kaosdone
Stareal
 vs  TaintedOnix
bydy  vs  Clorodulce
Justamente  vs  kenny
BLJ mario
 vs  Concept Everything

Coinflip

false  vs  OmBrArch - reversed as act win for false cos no response
Zoyotte  vs  Kenpwnchi
Boom4Life  vs  htz_Attila
Heika  vs  Huntu

1707154503333.png

Extension

royzin  vs  Serpi
Seraphz  vs  zioziotrip
temp  vs  Juseth sepulveda

Last edited:
Reactions: FFK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)