OU RBY Invitational V - Commencement, Discussion, & Team / Set Dump

emma

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion

Art by Blazenix

Hosted by emma

>> RBY Invitational Discord <<
>>
RBY Invitational Records <<
>>
RBY Invitational V Teams, Replays, & Usage Stats <<
>> RBY Invitational V Replays and Usage Stats Sheet <<

Replays and Usage Stats sheet by Ticken
Hello everyone, and welcome to RBY Invitational V, hosted by yours truly! RBY Invitational is a 32-player, invite-only, double-elimination RBY OU tournament featuring returning legends, current superstars, up-and-comers, and some of the best players in Smogon's history. This year's edition has a current prizepool of $701.15. Join the Discord Server to watch the RBY event of the year!

RBY Invitational does not happen without CALLOUS and CALLOUS Invitational. The tournament's rules, format, and donation-based prizepool were directly carried over from CALLOUS Invitational. Big thank you to him for creating the Invitational format for ADV that almost every other generation has replicated at this point!

The RBY Invitational promises to be an unforgettable experience, with battles that will inspire, surprise, and thrill us all. Stay tuned for the exhilarating battles that await, where history will be made, legacies forged, and champions crowned. Remember how hype Gefährlicher Random vs. chuva de perereca in RBY Invitational IV Finals was? Or marcoasd vs. Lusch in RBYWC I Finals? Now, magnify that sense of grandeur, that all-encompassing spectacle, and envision it unfolding with each passing round. The journey begins here—let the RBY Invitational begin!
  • This is a standard RBY OU tournament.​
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination. 32 Players, 10 Rounds. Both the Main Event and Play-ins are invite only.
  • Rounds will be Best of Three until Round 8 (Winner's Finals) where they become Best of Five.​
  • REPLAYS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL MATCHES.
  • All games must be played on the Smogon Tournaments Pokemon Showdown! server (smogtours.psim.us).​
  • Play-ins will be a Best of Three, Single Elimination, 32 person bracket where the top two participants qualify for the main event. You must win four rounds to move on.​
  • Do not cheat. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule.​
  • Do not harass or insult your opponents, spectators, or staff. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule.​
  • The main event will take over 2 months to complete. This is a hefty time and effort commitment. Make sure you are able to commit to playing the entire tournament until the end before accepting the invitation.
  • This is a serious, competitive, invite-only RBY OU Tournament with hundreds of dollars on the line. Effort, serious teams and Pokemon, and not forfeiting games/sets for no valid reason is expected of all players. I reserve the right to disqualify anyone breaking this rule.
  • I am the sole decider on anything and everything regarding this tournament. There are no appeals. I reserve the right to change, cancel or in any other way alter the tournament at any time for any reason at my sole discretion. I reserve the right to penalize, kick, ban or disqualify any participant at any time for any reason at my sole discretion. My decisions are final. By agreeing to participate in this tournament you understand and agree to this.

May 5th - Main Event Invitations (RBYWC II Finals)
May 19th - Play Ins Invitations
May 26th - Play Ins Round 1
June 2nd - Play Ins Round 2
June 9th - Play Ins Round 3
June 16th - Play Ins Round 4
June 23rd - Break; USA/Europe vs. The World
June 30th - Round 1
July 7th - Round 2
July 14th - Round 3 (Loser's Only)
July 21st - Round 4
July 28th - Round 5 (Loser's Only)
August 4th - Round 6
August 11th - Round 7 (Loser's Only)
August 18th - Round 8 (Winner's Finals) ##Best of 5 begins
August 25th - Round 9 (Loser's Finals)
September 1st - Round 10 (Grand Finals)

MAIN EVENT

DECLINED - MAIN EVENT

PLAY INS

DECLINED - PLAY INS

emma - 500
chuva de perereca - 201.15

Total - $701.15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)