RateMy(OU)Team

You forgot SD on Garchomp.
Your team is good , even though you may have some problem with hail team pokemon such as Abomasnow,Walrein,Masmowine . Bronzong can wall but he is nothing to sub-leech Abomasnow or Walrein in hail .
That's all i can say . it's really a good team

You're team is very solid (probably one of the most I've seen)

... but it seems as if you are too dependant on your Brozong. Like you said, Zapdos and Gyarados give you a lot of trouble... and rest/sleep talk bronzong can only do so much. I like the Jolteon lead, one substitue, and you make your opponent sweat because of Jolteon's sneakyness. It definitely meesed up Protecting Yanmega, as you sub and kill the little fly. Congrats

I would suggest Mix Mamoswine in place of Lucario for a few reason, and hear me out. Mamoswine LO EQ hurts A LOT, along with Stone Edge and Ice Shard. Ice Shard for Yanmega and Ninjask, Stone Edge for Zapdos and Gyarados, EQ on Suicune for a 2HKO (OHKO verything that doesnt resist it) and Blizzard for 2HKO Skarmory and Tangela respectively.

Even though Extreme Speed is hits really hard with SD, Mamoswine STAB LO Ice Shard hits hard too. Switch into T-wave from Blissey and sweep. Mamoswine is hard to switch into because of its raw power, Stab Ground/Ice and rock combo, hits a lot of things hard in the metagame specially OHKO Dragons with Ice Shard everytime! If they have Yache, Mamo has the HP to survive a hit and hit again (ALWAYS FIRST) with Ice Shard

Im sure Lucario does good job on your team, im not saying no... but give atleast the Mammoth Pig a chance.

Other than that, your team is very solid and Im impressed. Good luck.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I really don't see the point of Jolteon in this team, I can actually call it a "filler" because the rest of your pokemon actually seem to be doing a job. One a quick note, keep the Lucario, otherwise Cresselia stalls you to death, and so do other stall team and Bulky Pokemon in general. I would really see Bronzong working as the lead better, RestTalk can be a option. MixApe can be problems here, the HP Ice variants can be scary, but don't fear, with Bronzong as lead, Jolteon has now becomed useless, and can be actually be switched to his water brother, Vaporeon, who unlike Jolteon, will provide a counter to MixApe and Gyarados, with Surf / HP Electric, and Wish to keep your sweepers healthy.

If you don't feel safe with 2 Bulky Waters, you can run a Gliscor over Swampert with SR, and actually have something for Lucario and Heracross. That's all I have to say, you seem to know what you are doing anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)