Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
This is my lead mon and set up stealth rocks while trying to deal as much damage as possible. Air balloon is there to prevent kill from scarf land lead and to wall gliscor not carrying u turn. It also helps walling volcarona.

Alakazam-Mega @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
So this guy is the main setup sweeper of the team. Gets calm mind on defensive walls like toxapex and could sweep teams. The moves are self explanatory in themselves. Trace can help getting abilities like beast boost, regenator which could change game

Mimikyu @ Mimikium Z
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
It has one of the best typings and ability in the ou meta. It can check opposing mega zam , kommonium z kommo-o and hit majority of meta for neutral damage. Thanks to its ability gets at least a sd up.

Hawlucha @ Electric Seed
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 HP
- Swords Dance
- Acrobatics
- High Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
So this thing acts as a partner to my tapu koko and a way of speed control. All the moves and items are self explanatory. Hjk, acrobatics for stab ,sd to set up and stone edge for coverage.

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Ice]
So I wanted to use a koko after seeing how devastating stab specs tbolt is under electric terrain. Defog is for hazards removal, tbolt and dazzling gleam for stab and hp ice for coverage.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Water Shuriken
So this is one of the best ou mons and one of the must have on the teams. Scald is run over hydro pump for accuracy and burn chance (although it never happens), dark pulse for stab, ice beam for coverage and water shuriken for priority.
So this the team I have never tested it much but whenever I do I seem to get lost all the time. Therefore I am open on suggestions for changes.
P.s. - also no images as I play on phone.

Last edited:

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
It has almost been a week since I posted and yet no response. I need help with these team please.

Hi, before I start this rate, on the behalf of all raters, these things take time. Don't get your horses caught in a tree because you don't get a response the next day. We raters tend to take our time to make these teams the best quality possible (without completely making it a new team of course.) So with that in mind, lets get into the rate!

Major Changes

-->

This team really doesn't have much of a Stall MU, as well as Zam+Magearna working really nicely together. CM Painsplit Magearna allows Magearna to 1v1 things like Mega Alakazam, Chansey, non-haze Toxapex, etc. Magearna also gives you a consistent Dark Pulse switch-in. Magearna also functions as a Lele/Zam answer.

-->

With Heatran becoming a Magearna, the team needed a Stealth Rocker. The team also needed another Heatran answer, so Tankchomp was my pick here. Garchomp can check Heatran, while getting rocks up, and pressuring fatter things with Toxic, while still abusing it's amazing speed tier. Oh, and Mimikyu sucks everywhere where it's very small niche isn't needed.

-->

Ash Gren wasn't really needed here, although spikes are still nice. The team also needed another soft check to Lele/Zam, as well as a bulky grass to take on opposing Ash Greninja. Ferrothorn works quite nicely, as it can lay spikes and check Ash Gren for Garchomp, which can lay rocks and check Heatran for Ferro.

Minor Changes

- Calm Mind/Shadow Ball --> Recover/Knock Off

Calm Mind and Shadow Ball are kinda a waste of slots on this team, as Recover and Knock Off provide so much more. Recover lets you actually check Heatran consistently. Knock Off lets you cripple things for Hawlucha, such as Lefties Clefable, as well as Tapu Fini.

- Stone Edge --> Roost

Roost allows you to settup on more fat things like Celesteela or Defensive Landorus. Stone Edge may hit Zapdos, but you have things like Zam and Chomp to pressure with Psychic and Rocks+Toxic, respectively.

-
-->

Specs Defog is not a good idea on anything. Scarf is one thing, but specs is another thing, particularly a bad thing. Zammer is already acting as a wallbreaker alongside Magearna anyways, so Koko is free to run the defog pivot set, also letting it check Torn T more consistently anyways. Also not being specs-locked into defog is always a plus.

Importable and Conclusion

So that's that. My reasonings are alot more sound generally, and I'll go more in-depth if you have any questions about the changes. Until then, I hope you enjoy the changes, and my apologies for the wait. Click the sprites for the importable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)