Rate my team

Skarmory@Leftovers
-Defog
-Stealth Rock
-Brave Bird
-Roost
Ability:Sturdy
252 Def,252 HP,4 Sp.def
Skarmory is mostly going to be my lead.SR cripples so much pokemons and unless i see an espeon, smeargle or xatu,it's likely to be my fast move.Roost for healing HP and leftovers for some recovery.Defog can clear hazards which can ruin my charizard.
Charizard@Charizardite X
-Flare Blitz
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake/Thunder Punch
-Dragon Claw
Ability:Solar Power/Tough Claws(Mega)
252 Atk,252 Spd,4 HP
I actually started using charizard x because of my last team which always lost when a charizard x appeared.It set-up on my rotom-w or smeargle can then finish my team.FB has ridiculous power with tough claws.DD for a set-up move.EQ for heatran and also has coverage.Thunder Punch seems like a joke but is stronger than wild charge with tough claws while SE hitting azumarill(Heatran can have air ballon).Dragon claw for stab and just stab.
Greninja@Expert Belt
-Hydro Pump
-Dark Pulse
-Ice Beam
-Hidden Power Fire
Ability:Protean
252 Sp.atk,252 Spd,4 HP
I at first use a scarf greninja which was pretty good.But garchomp was more effective generally for me so i equipped my one rather a belt.The reason why i use is just because i like it.Hydro Pump has some power hitting very hard.Dark pulse has lower power than hydro pump but is better to use when facing jellicent,gengar or alakazam.Ice Beam for coverage and also for grass types.I find grass knot to be useless as many of the OU waters are generally light and high-weight ground and rocks can be finished with hydro pump too.HP Fire lets to kill scizor,skarmory,forrestress and ferrothorn pretty well.
Breloom@Life Orb
-Spore
-Mach Punch
-Bullet Seed
-Stone Edge/Low sweep
Ability:Technician
252 Atk,252 HP,4 Sp.def
Breloom is in the team cause i want a grass pokemon to counter waters and a fighting pokemon.Breloom isn't my liking but he has the typing that i need.This place was for infernape at first and i haven't tested breloom yet.Spore puts the foe in sleep with a nifty 100%chance.Mach punch has priorty.Bullet seed breaks water types.Stone edge for switch-in flying pokes while low sweep has high power with technician.I wanted to equip a band rather than a life orb but seems that life orb is better.
Garchomp@Choice Scarf
-Earthquake
-Dual Chop
-Stone Edge
-Fire Blast
Ability:Rough Skin
252 Atk,252 Spd,4 Sp.atk
Why garchomp is in my team?Number 1:I like garchomp,Number 2:I like using scarf,Number 3:Garchomp is excellent competitively,Number 4:I want a dragon in my team.Garchomp is an effective scarfer.EQ has stab and a good move generally.Dual Chop breaks sub and also has more crit chance so i find it to be more useful than dragon claw.(Once dual chop crits twice and save my game!)Stone edge for togekiss and FB for steels and ice-switch-ins like mamoswine.
Magnezone@Choice Specs
-Volt Switch
-Flash Cannon
-Hidden Power Fire
-Thunderbolt
Ability:Magnet Pull
252 Sp.atk,252 HP,4 Sp.def
Magnezone clears fairies for my team.Finding out that my team has a heavy weakness to fairy, i decided to put magnezone in my team.As there are many steels in the OU tier as well,magnezone does a good job clearing steels as well as fairies.Volt switch is a great move generally.Flash cannon for fairies and HP Fire for steels.T-bolt for a stronger stab.Also a good check against mega mawile as it can take anything mawile has except fire fang.Mawile can run spd evs to outspd magnezone so that's quite a problem though.

Last edited:
Could you put spaces between the pokemon sets? It's very difficult to read. Besides that, your team is rather weak defensively bar Skarmory. Try Assault Vest Magnezone, and play with the SpAtk and both defense EVs for a bit until you find something to your liking. Or, I'd recommend putting a Blissey in there somewhere for heal bell/wish support

Magnezone is a great idea as it can take care of scizor that can destroy half your team. Magnet pull traps it and you can spam HP Fire for great damage. All you have to do is watch out for Superpower. Your team looks pretty solid, however there is some predictability to it, which can lead opponents to counter it with relative ease.

Blissey looks like a great idea in place of the useless breloom. However,my team is very vulnerable to talonflame and blissey won't remove that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)