XY OU Rate My OU Team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so i have been using this team for a while and it's pretty good so far. But, i think there some things lacking so i need you opinions and suggestions. This is also my First RMT so i'm may not know a few things. Well, let's move on to my Team!

Ok so i usually start of with this guy since it has fake out.

Mienshao (Nickname:Lady Ninja)
Item: Life Orb or Lefties Ability: Regenerator
Evs: 252 Attack, 252 Spd, 4 SpDef
Nature: Jolly (+Spd -SpAttack)
Moves:
Fake Out
High Jump Kick
Knock Of
U-Turn

This is a set that works pretty nice for me. U-Turn can be very useful if you have very low Hp at the moment. You switch out and thanks to regenerator you gain your hp back!(it will be helpful if your faster).Fake out Flinches them and gets some extra damage going before you do your High Jump Kick and just sweep.

This next pokemon on my team always OHKO's Bug and Steel types!!! Thats right its ...

Magnezone (Nickname: 3 Magnets)
Item: Choice Specs.
Ability: Magnet Pull or Sturdy.
Evs: 252 SpAttack, 252 Hp , 4 SpDef
Nature: Modest (+SpAttack -Attack)

Moves:
HP Fire
V Switch
T Bolt
Flash Cannon

This guy is literally a Scizor killer!! While making this team i was having a hard time to counter fairy pokes and Bug and Steel types. But, thanks to this guy he just one bang them all!! This guy will kill Scizor and Fairy pokes guarantee.

Now for some ocean fun. This water poke is the best so far from all i used in this team. It's...

Vaporeon ( Nickname: Ocean Mermaid)
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Water Asorb
Evs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 SpAtk
Nature: Bold (+Def -Atk

Moves:
Scald or Surf
Toxic
Haze
HP Grass

Tbh Vaporeon is better then Rotom-W. Unlike Vaporeon, Rotom-W can easily be OHKO'd by a Drought Solar Beam from a Charizard.(that goes for Quagsire to i think) Vaporeon is one of the most useful water pokes. (No wonder its in OU lol) It can take hits from a Thunderbolt, Solar Beam, you name it he takes it.

Tbh you gotta have a Healer on you team. Without them your basically screwed for life!

Chansey ( Nickname: Breakfast Maker)
Item: Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Evs:252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 SpDef.
Nature: Bold (+Def -Atk)

Moves:
Thunder Wave or Toxic ( Can't decide between these two moves. Need suggestions.)
Heal Bell
Wish
Seismic Toss

Chansey is the queen of heal. She takes hits like its nothing to her. Eviolite just even makes her bulkier then ever! She can support your team with Wishes that just heal you up. Or if you have a status problem leave that to her!! She will heal you up with your eyes closed!

Now coming down to the 5th pokemon and this one works very well and screws up baton pass teams as well as Ferrothorn. Its.......

Mandibuzz ( Nickname: Big Fat Vulture )
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
Evs: 252 Hp, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Nature: Impish ( +Def -SpAtk)

Moves:
Foul Play
Roost
Taunt
Brave Bird

Mandibuzz can screw up baton passes any time. Also its one of my counters for Ferrothorn because she has taunt and Ferrothorn usually likes to set up Leech Seed and Stones and Spikes. Mandibuzz also has an amazing amount of bulk and roost helps her gain its hp.

Now for my Final Pokemon.. And i seriously need your help on this one. My last pokemon of my team is...

Gardevoir
Item: Gardevorite ( Don't know the spelling lol)
Ability: Pixalite ( Thats the Mega Ability)
Evs: 252 SpAtk, 252 Spd, 4 Hp
Nature: Timid (+Spd -Atk)

Moves:
Hyper Voice
Calm Mind
Psychic
Energy Ball

Gardevoir is my Dragon counter and Venusaur counter but it has some problems. I was battling and then a Charizard appeared. I stayed and used Hyper Voivce (Mega Evovled) and He Mega Evo and did a Flare Blitz on me. (With Drought Power) and it just OHKO'd my Gardevoir Mega. So i'm thinking of replacing her with someone else but i don't know who.

Well that wraps it up for my ou team!! I hope you will give me some suggestions for my team!! This is also free to copy if your looking for an ou Team! ( This is my first post by the way :) ) Bye!!

You can also find me on Pokemon Showdown!! i usually talk in the Tournaments room and Other Metas room!
Heres the pokemon showdown link if you have forgotten it:
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com

Couldn't post pictures because of something. Sorry!!

-ChilliTacos

Last edited:
Im really sorry to have to say this, but you are in the wrong subforum. This is the 5th gen RMT (black/white) and you are using an XY team.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi there. I'm going to have to lock this thread due to lack of descriptions. Please PM me once you feel you can update them, and also feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Please read over the rules as well! n_n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)