-Play Rough
-Belly Drum
-Knock-off
-Aqua Jet
Item: Normalium Z
Ability- Huge Power
EV- Max Atk and HP 4 SpA
Nature: Adamant

I chose Azumarill because I heavily needed a water type, in order to counter a common weakness throughout my team which is ground. It is also my only fire resist, which is also a threat to my team, especially Klefki and. With a Z-Belly Drum setup, this pokemon is used as my physical-tank set up Pokemon. With the addition of Aqua Jet, he usually one-hit KO's most enemies. Along with Superpower and Play Rough, I can hit harder, so long as I either move first or survive. Also with Knock-off, I can remove important items from my enemies.

Tapu Bulu
-Megahorn
-Horn Leech
-Wood Hammer
-Super Power
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Grassy Surge
EV: Max Spe and Atk 4 SpD
Nature: Jolly

I chose Tapu Bulu to be my physical attacking sweeper. It is my grass type pokemon on the team, allowing me to have yet another counter to the common weakness of ground on my team. With a wide variety of types in my move set, I can find one to be super effective against usually any mon I go up against. It is also a nice counter to any steel type with Super Power.

Tapu Koko
-U-Turn
-Taunt
-Thunderbolt
-Hidden Power Ice
Item: Magnet
Ability: Electric Surge
EV: Max SpA and Spe 4 SpD
Nature: Timid

I chose Tapu Koko because I needed an electric type to counter flying and water types alike, both of which are quite common in the monotype category. With Taunt, I can counter pokemon that are known to either be set up pokemon or those who set up screens. With the addition of U-Turn, I can also take a quick escape into a pokemon that would be a better matchup against my enemies pokemon while also doing damage. He is used as my finisher pokemon being able to finish off a pokemon quickly then switch into one of my heavier hitters.

Klefki
-Thunder Wave
-Light Screen
-Reflect
-Spikes
Item: Light Clay
Ability: Pranskter
EV: Max Hp and Def 4 SpD
Nature: Bold

I chose Klefki to be my ¨Anchor Pokemon¨ or Mon that I usually lead with or secondary lead with, as it allows me to set up duo screens for my sweepers such as my Tapu´s and Azu, while also setting up spikes to punish my enemy for switching pokemon or slowing down some fast threats, such as a scarf Nihilego. Because of the large bonus to both defenses he grants my team, I can effectively focusing on output of damage instead of input.

Diancie
-Diamond Storm
-HP Fire
-Psychic
-Stealth Rock
Item- Diancite
Ability- Clear Body
EV: Max SpA and Spe, 4 Hp
Nature: Naive

I chose Diancie to be my Stealth Rock setup pokemon, as well as a potential sweeper if the enemies typing is right. With Diamond Storm along with Stealth Rock, I can dominate against any fire types. Along with HP Fire in my moveset, I can effectively counter most steel types if I was forced to use her. With Psychic, I can deal massive damage to poison types while additionally OHKO´ing Toxapex. With both max EV´s and a Naive nature, I shouldn´t have to worry too much about being outsped either.

Mimikyu
-Shadow Sneak
-Shadow Claw
-Swords Dance
-Play Rough
Ability: Disguise
Item: Life Orb
EV: Max Atk and Spe, 4 SpD
Nature: Adamant

I chose Mimikyu to be my anchor pokemon, which is the pokemon I usually lead with into battle. The Swords Dance Disguise combo allows me to take a free turn to set up, allowing me to hit very heavily against my enemies. I can use Play Rough or Shadow Claw if my enemy is slower or not a heavy hitter, or I could use Shadow Sneak to simply get in a quick hit. Life Orb also allows me to hit even harder.

First time being seriously competitive! Be cool!

Also I name my badge the Dream Badge :)

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Hello Genguy47, this is definitively an interesting team. The Pokemon in this team are pretty much staple for Fairy-type teams at this point, but I will suggest some tweaks on your sets since some of them are not popularly used in the current metagame.

Firstly, your Azumarill spread needs to be faster rather than bulky. Running max Speed Jolly Azumarill lets you outspeed Mega Venusaur, defensive Mega Scizor, and Klefki. Additionally, place your 4 remaining EV's on Special Defense in order to give opposing Porygon2 an Attack boost. Also since we mentioned Mega Venusaur here, you may also consider running Return over Play Rough just to get past through Mega Venusaur easily which is a huge pain for Fairy-type teams.

Choice Scarf on Tapu Bulu is great, but it's not Bulu's best set. Lately, the metagame has gone bulkier so Tapu Bulu serves as a good wallbreaker for Fairy type teams with its terrain boosted Horn Leech which is further boosted by Swords Dance.

Tapu Bulu @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Horn Leech
- Zen Headbutt
- Substitute
This set is pretty self-explanatory. You set Substitute and Swords Dance, then just Horn Leech until the Substitute is broken. Life Orb boosts your damage greatly while Bulu regains HP with Horn Leech. Zen Headbutt lets you hit to Mega Venusaur. Its biggest drawback is that you cannot hit to Flying-Type Pokemon with Stone Edge or hit to Steel-Type Pokemon with Superpower, but that's hardly a concern since Celesteela a common Pokemon to find in both types.

Moving on, we have Tapu Koko which I will only recommend you to place that 4 remaining EV on defense, which lets you live an Earthquake from Gliscor. Alternatively, you may also try a Choice Specs set.

Consider having Foul Play over Thunder Wave. Thunder Wave is definitively not bad but Mega Scizor is a huge threat for Fairy-type teams and lack of Foul Play turns Klefki into a setup fodder for it.

Diancie definitively needs Moonblast over Hidden Power Fire. While Hidden Power Fire is great, amount of Pokemon you can beat with it is quite limited, and even then you need to weaken them first to secure kills. Meanwhile, lack of Moonblast causes you to miss important KO's on Pokemon such as Keldeo. You may also run Earth Power over Psychic. Running Earth Power lets you hit to Heatran and lets Diancie go offensive over Electric-types along with Tapu Bulu.

Might consider changing its nature to Jolly over Adamant. This is nothing major but lets you outspeed threats such as Kyurem Black, Nidoking, and Porygon Z. In addition to that, Mimikyu serves as a blanket check with its ability Disguise, you shouldn't be leading with it. Leading with Koko and U-Turning is a decent start to the game, since Koko outspeeds most of the metagame, or you can start with Diancie to set up rocks if its a favorable matchup. Save your Mimikyu for emergency rather than early-game wallbreaking and use Tapu Bulu for that purpose.

Conclusion

This is definitively not a bad team, it's just slightly bit outdated. Adjusting the sets will put it back on the right track.
Here is the new team: https://pokepast.es/765fe7d6a5a2a318
Another thing I can recommend that is using importables while posting your team. Importable gives a correct format which can be copypasted for easy use on PS.

Clicking the one above lets you import/export your entire team. Clicking the one below lets you import/export just one Pokemon. The correct format will appear like this, and Showdown will automatically register the Pokemon in the way its described. After importing, you can use https://pokepast.es/ to generate a link and share your team with everyone.

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)