Gen 3 Rate My 200 Team

Swampert@Leftovers
Calm
Torrent
~Endeavor
~Mirror Coat
~Surf
~Earthquake

Something new, I dunno what else it can do. maybe Counter over Endeavor. and Rest over Earthquake or Surf.

Alakazam@Lum Berry
Timid
Synchronize
~Calm Mind
~Fire Punch
~Ice Punch
~Psychic

Maybe Thunderpunch for Starmie and Gyarados in place of Ice Punch, I just don't like Dragons, because usually, they Dragon Dance once or twice and sweep.

Gyarados@Leftovers
Adamant
Intimidate
~Dragon Dance
~Taunt
~Earthquake
~Frustration / Return

I know I should have Hidden Power Flying, but I'm trying something else.

Weezing@Leftovers
Hasty
Levitate
~Haze
~Will-O-Wisp
~Sludge Bomb
~Thunderbolt / Rest

standard weezing.

Lanturn@Petaya Berry
Jolly
Volt Absorb
~Thunder Wave
~Thunderbolt
~Confuse Ray
~Ice Beam / Hydro Pump / Surf

I need a special sweeper.

Dusclops@Leftovers
Mild
Pressure
~Curse
~Mean Look
~Protect / WoW
~Rest

*This could stop blissey, and annoy a lot of Pokemon, even if it the last one

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
There are no Blisseys in 200.

Also you have to understand that there are lots of Milotics to counter Metagross and Salamence and Regice to counter Milotics, Gyarados, and Salamences, and Metagross for normal resist and Regice counter. You want to keep them in mind before making a team...make sure you have something for them.

I think you should replace Alakazam for Grumpig. Gyarados can't begin to sweep with Regice around, whereas Grumpig counters Regice by resisting its Ice Beams and setting up unbreakable subs with CMs. It's much more sturdier and worthwhile than frail Alakazam imo. Watch out for Toxic, though.

Lanturn should have Rest over Confuse Ray to increase its endurance and absorb status; you need a special sweeper perhaps, but you need more of special defense. Modest or Calm are better natures than the current one that inhibits its special offense.

Swampert is too slow to pull off Endeavor. Ice Beam and EQ is pretty much obligatory offenses on Swampert, so I would put it over Endeavor. Again, why give it a nature that hinders its EQ? Sassy or Relaxed, Relaxed preferred.

Weezing: Relaxed nature.

Dusclops: a nature that boosts its defense and lowers its inessential offense. Watch out for Skarmory that could simply roar you. Perhaps you may want a Magneton, possibly over Lanturn, to deal with that bird.

There are no Blisseys in 200.

Also you have to understand that there are lots of Milotics to counter Metagross and Salamence and Regice to counter Milotics, Gyarados, and Salamences, and Metagross for normal resist and Regice counter. You want to keep them in mind before making a team...make sure you have something for them.

I think you should replace Alakazam for Grumpig. Gyarados can't begin to sweep with Regice around, whereas Grumpig counters Regice by resisting its Ice Beams and setting up unbreakable subs with CMs. It's much more sturdier and worthwhile than frail Alakazam imo. Watch out for Toxic, though.

Lanturn should have Rest over Confuse Ray to increase its endurance and absorb status; you need a special sweeper perhaps, but you need more of special defense. Modest or Calm are better natures than the current one that inhibits its special offense.

Swampert is too slow to pull off Endeavor. Ice Beam and EQ is pretty much obligatory offenses on Swampert, so I would put it over Endeavor. Again, why give it a nature that hinders its EQ? Sassy or Relaxed, Relaxed preferred.

Weezing: Relaxed nature.

Dusclops: a nature that boosts its defense and lowers its inessential offense. Watch out for Skarmory that could simply roar you. Perhaps you may want a Magneton, possibly over Lanturn, to deal with that bird.

thanks, your advise really helps

Endeavor isn't necessary dude, I wouldn't bank on it, especially with it's slow ass speed. The best way to go is like Ice Beam or something.

Also, I'd prefer HPDark on Alakazam, makes -everything- quiver, otherwise, Claydol has some hope!

P.S. Magneton over Lanturn isn't bad...There's no Dugtrio to ruin your fun so you'll last a while! Also gets rid of Skarm for easier Gyarados sweeping.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)