Ability: Intrepid Sword
Level: 50
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Play Rough
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat

This is for Ushifu SS, which is always trouble. EVs are for max atk, Spe up to max Ace, and the rest in bulk w/ the wrong stat boost for P2. Swords Dance is helpful for my Cosmic Power Eternatus match-up, though now I have NP Caly-S so it's skippable. The last move is highly flexible, I changed to CC for P2 and Dialga who are awful to me. So far this has been fine, It lived a +2 Meteor Beam from Eternatus at half. Ditto has gotten me thanks to this, but generally I like it ok. Unlike Caly-S, I have no real answer to a Scarf Ditto/Zacian at +2 atk,(Mamo w/ sash intact would work,) so usually I just won't bring this then. My best option vs. other Mamo.

1647719071200.png

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 196 SpA / 60 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Shard
- Freeze-Dry
- Earthquake

This is back. Freeze-Dry helps vs. my bad match-ups to 4x weaks, as I have no grass coverage since putting sub on Caly-S. The SpA lets me ohko something I forgot, I think. It may just be leftover cause of Spe for just up to uninvested Rotoms. This has been somewhat useful, ohkos Quagsire and KOs Gastrodon w/ Freeze-Dry followed by anything. I think it does even w/ FD after rocks. Main issue is a lack of strong physical Ice STAB, esp. when maxed cause it is no longer priority. Trying Avalugg after this soon, I forget why but I like it and w/e mon it is needs to have Ice too for Zygarde. Ability is kind of a toss-up on sash, I just don't really believe in Oblivious. Add to that it lacks strong physical ice STAB to capitalize on ignoring Landog Intimidate. SR helps w/ Reshiram that don't lead or switch in t1.

1647719161115.png

Guzzlord @ Assault Vest
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 76 Atk / 140 Def / 252 SpD / 36 Spe
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Draco Meteor

You have to go far in Ultra Space and even then find the rarest of wormholes to get this, and even then it's just a chance. To me it's the rarest mon. I always wanted to use it, and it's been ok. It can easily waste Kyogre's max for one, thanks to AV(assuming it max geysers on my switch.) Draco Meteor is moderately strong STAB, and since I likely only use it once, if that, the secondary effect is only marginally bad. EQ ohkos offensive Regieleki w/ the Atk EVs and gives some chance to ohko maxed Caly-S(is this necessary? I could run Stone Edge for Ho-oh, though the miss makes it worse vs. Reshiram. Also no SpD buff). Flamethrower is for Ferro, and Knock Off is a very strong STAB that helps w/ Caly-S, Ditto as mine, and P2. Spe EVs for uninvested Rhypherior. The Def reason escapes me. Max SpD, not HP, cause of a huge differential in base stat between the high HP and the base 53 defenses(still ends up being very bulky, 223 base HP puts it at #3, and #1 for offensive pokes.) This, Zapdos, and Zacian all help w/ Rilla who can be mean to me. 4x fairy weakness is bad, but Zacian covers fairies other than the mirror, which can be brought down somewhat well by my team. Lives Kartana LO Max Knuckle un-maxed.

1647719414014.png

Regieleki @ Life Orb
Ability: Transistor
EVs: 172 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 12 SpD / 68 Spe
Timid Nature
- Assurance
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Electro Ball

Keeping Regieleki for good. I've spent a bit of time on EV spreads. I took 1 point from Spe because it was only tying boosted Scolipede, not beating it. This outspeeds positive +1 100s, which is to me all it needs. Max SpA EVs for sure, and an extra point in SpD for p2. Electro Ball is ok for P2(didn't do very good w/ P2 in the past, idk now) and good for a few other slow mons like Ferro(major, even through resist,) Magnezone(kod max from low HP, T-bolt would likely have failed to do so,) Slowking-g, Slowbro, Eeveelutions, Scizor, Pyukumuku(you win anyway, but it won't live to Toxic, same w/ Pex,) Stakataka, Lapras(maybe the biggest target, even literally,) Corsola-g, TTar, Grimmsnarl, the odd Pincchurchin, and heaps of paralyzed stuff. Torkoal hasn't been brought the times I brought Lieki, but I've seen it a bit. In Max, Assurance ohkos non-max Caly-S, even w/ -atk, It drops the SpD of a mirror w/o buffing their Lightning, so that un-terrain Lightning from mine kos. This also is the only decent max attack Regieleki gets vs. Excadrill, and it beats Shedinja(needed for my team.) Emergency attack to at least damage grounds a tiny bit, and gets Mamo at its sash. Can help get around pink blobs w/ max, the SpD drop, terrain, and Electro Ball after that. Electro Ball has been very fun and Regieleki is great for Pex, though I'm a bit prepared for that besides(I can't remember the last time I faced a Pex. But I did outspeed and ko a +1 Zapdos.) Changed to LO per a suggestion that I needed the power in max, and sometimes to change moves. The HP loss is somewhat trivial on a frail mon, though it does run some bulk(So should it be Magnet? I'm already missing some kos from the change from Specs, though.) My favorite for sure, my 1st act in picking a team is to check what's weak to this. Also 2hkos non-max TTar and Blissey maxed itself, if terrain is already up. The bulk is really great, I took airstream into overgrowth from Kartana(maxed ofc,) and 2 hits of LO, w/ 1 HP left. Lives max Resonance, idk if it was max SpA though. Survived +1 Max Flare from Volcarona after 1 LO recoil. Lived Blade after LO. Could run more bulk, seeing as I lost the max war to a mirror(Strike into boosted Lightning,) and didn't take Blade into Quick Attack from Zacian. Still pretty much my favorite,. Unsure about T-bolt or Thunder.

1647719495491.png

Calyrex-Shadow @ Spell Tag
Ability: As One (Spectrier)
EVs: 236 HP / 20 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 31Atk (!)
- Astral Barrage
- Substitute
- Psyshock
- Nasty Plot

This used to be my Caly-I, hence the 31 Atk, it doesn't seem to matter much. HP EVs let it take some stuff, it lived Blade from a Zacian once, Good odds vs 252+Atk LO Ho-oh and max SpA Reshiram LO Blue Flare regularly, and LO Ace Sucker Punch maxed., Lives Shedinja Shadow Sneak after rocks, etc. Psyshock is for pink blobs if boosted, sub lets me actually deal w/ Swampert and Hippo. This has been pretty good, it hits hard enough even w/o much SpA that it doesn't need SE hits all the time to be effective. Also, if a Ditto copies it, even at +1(heck, at +3,) Guzzlord easily tanks the hit and revenges because I purposefully don't run Draining Kiss. Mamo needs the sash much more, LO is taken, and Scarf/Specs opens me up to Yawn shenanigans, so I like Spell Tag to buff the strongest move. Usually my favorite of the 2 legends, Zacian is highly prepared for while great Caly-S answers seem somewhat rarer. However, I did run into an Obstagoon which walls this set 100%.

1647719753307.png

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 28 Def / 228 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Hurricane
- Roost

Sharp Beak was suggested to me. I'm inclined to agree, however I really like Lefties and it does have Roost... Sharp Beak doesn't help when I use another move either, which seems to happen a lot. Kinda a toss-up. Def EVs give a small chance to take Zacian Play Rough un-maxed. It's not very helpful, but it doesn't seem to hurt either(I missed the ohko on Sandaconda, but it died to confusion anyway.) I'm obsessed w/ Lieki so I bring this less, even when I should. So I have fairly little to say, basically a standard Zapdos. Pressure is solely because I lack an Ability Patch, Discharge partially makes up for this, and is better than T-bolt for the Ditto match-up. Heat Wave makes my team strong enough vs, Ferro.

I'm still losing a lot, but less(my ratio will take a long time to recover though.) Historically, Reshiram has been a huge problem for me. Not too crazy about them having Dialga, Necrozma Dusk-Mane, or Ho-oh. I've definitely lost to Lugias but idk about recently. I didn't like Sucker Punch Cinderace. Pheromosa is maybe trouble. Water/ground types limit my choices, Mamo becomes a must bring, but is itself weak to water. Enemy Mamo are also a problem. Thankfully only I seem to have ever run it-Centiskorch beats me pretty well. Only Zapdos is a counter, or if there is rocks it's in trouble. Sash Shedinja beats Regieleki, so it reduces the # of mons that can hit it. I lost to a Shedinja by bringing only Lieki to hit it(had a good track record of surprise ohkos on Shedinja.) Volcarona can be tough, but I'm planning to replace Stealth Rock on Mamo w/ Rock Blast for Ho-oh. Excadrill is very bad to deal w/.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)