Gen 3 Rapid Manly Testicular

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I've been playing this team, hoping to find what makes this team a bit crude and puts it in the defensive...but to no avail =/ Could you guys help me find the weak link of this team?

Electabuzz (F) @ Leftovers **
Trait: Static
EVs: 8 HP / 140 Atk / 120 Spd / 240 SAtk
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Cross Chop
- Ice Punch
- Substitute
- Thunder

The theme of this team is to use this guy. This guy hits many things hard, but some shit walls it, notably Swampert and Celebi...which is prolly the biggest issue here.

Flygon (M) @ Leftovers **
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 96 HP / 252 Atk / 160 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Screech
- Substitute

DDtar counter and gives some leverage to Regice in absorbing ele hits. Awesome for CBers, too. Doesn't like Celebi and Swampert much either...thinking of replacing substitute for hp bug..comments?

Forretress (M) @ Leftovers **
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 204 Def
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Rapid Spin
- Reflect

HP Fly means hera counter! Reflect for this rather frail team - Forry is the only big phy tank here and to give the rest of my members that could actually do shit the ability to absorb physical hits I put Reflect. Not the greatest Rapid Spinner, especially not being able to put up spikes of its own, but need the hera resistance (and other phy resistances x_x)

Metagross @ Choice Band **
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 212 HP / 188 Atk / 64 Def / 44 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Rock Slide

My awesome offense; celebi and curselax counter

Regice @ Leftovers **
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Def / 32 Spd / 100 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Ice Beam
- Psych Up
- Rest
- Thunder

Primary ele, celebi, and water counter. I hate how Regice brings in hard hitters such as Lax and Tyranitar, which I don't exactly have a solid counter for.

Zapdos @ Leftovers **
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Spd / 96 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Thunderbolt

I had Gyarados over this first, but the enemy's zapdos, salamence, and skarmory has no problem switching into this and wearing my team down. The forced switches cause Gyarados not to be the ideal Swampert counter. So I switched it with Zapdos, and it works great so far. Since Buzz tends to die early sometimes, Zapdos gives me the secondary ele offense. This bird is walled by Celebi, though =/

After playing with this team, I think the team gets walled by Water and especially Grass Pokemon. I have Regice, but it can't just be taking Leech Seed, Toxic, Hypnosis, Surfs, and Psychics all the time, and then they switch to Snorlax and Blissey that walls it. So I basically need some help in breaking Celebi, Swampert / Milotic, and Snorlax / Blissey combo...lol, now that I look at it those trio cover each other well xP

..help =0!

After playing with this team, I think the team gets walled by Water and especially Grass Pokemon. I have Regice, but it can't just be taking Leech Seed, Toxic, Hypnosis, Surfs, and Psychics all the time, and then they switch to Snorlax and Blissey that walls it. So I basically need some help in breaking Celebi, Swampert / Milotic, and Snorlax / Blissey combo...lol, now that I look at it those trio cover each other well xP

..help =0!
HP Bug SDelebi beats it:

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 148 Def / 94 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Recover
- Swords Dance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)