Tournament Rands Slam IV - Gen 7 Random Battles Open - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoyotte suggested we play at 4:00pm GMT-4 ( Eastern Daylight Time ) and we both agreed to play at that time. Then over an hour later they post on my wall to say they won't be available at our agreed time and are pushing things back to 4:30am. I didn't see this message until it's already 5 minutes before our agreed upon time because I had no reason to think I should be checking my Smogon wall. Then I wait until 4:30 and they don't show up on time again. It was over 10 minutes after 4:30 when they finally show up and they invite me to our first game. However it turns out they invite me with the wrong account. A wrong account with an extremely similar name to their main account. I accept it thinking nothing is wrong and only after seeing our teams and lead match up do they point out they are on the wrong account and tell me to forfeit. I refuse given that I'd waiting so long at this point and explain that they now how knowledge of our teams and can use that as their reasoning for waiting to restart. We play out the match and I win. Then I join another game with them on their main account and again I win but only because Zoyotte decide to waste my time further with timer abuse. All seen in these replays

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-2106084075
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7randombattle-2106090345-rrrxvsq9h7ben8hck8ly45orz99pjztpw

Zoyotte

formerly Bhalal
Zoyotte suggested we play at 4:00pm GMT-4 ( Eastern Daylight Time ) and we both agreed to play at that time. Then over an hour later they post on my wall to say they won't be available at our agreed time and are pushing things back to 4:30am. I didn't see this message until it's already 5 minutes before our agreed upon time because I had no reason to think I should be checking my Smogon wall. Then I wait until 4:30 and they don't show up on time again. It was over 10 minutes after 4:30 when they finally show up and they invite me to our first game
First, i'm in right to say that i won't be avaliable at x time and prevent you before the sched that i won't be here at that x time. If you didnt checked at time your wall, i'm sorry to say that but that's not my problem. + even if i was 10 mins late, that's not a huge problem since i can be 15 mins late max. So now let's talk about the game.
However it turns out they invite me with the wrong account. A wrong account with an extremely similar name to their main account. I accept it thinking nothing is wrong and only after seeing our teams and lead match up do they point out they are on the wrong account and tell me to forfeit. I refuse given that I'd waiting so long at this point and explain that they now how knowledge of our teams and can use that as their reasoning for waiting to restart. We play out the match and I win. Then I join another game with them on their main account and again I win but only because Zoyotte decide to waste my time further with timer abuse. All seen in these replays
[10:40:56] Lanz_the_Pacifist: you ready to start this?
[10:41:02] Zoyotte: yea
[10:41:12] Zoyotte wants to battle!
(they accepted the game, for their game 2 so 15 mins after)

I've seen that Lanz_the_Pacifist, was in a gen7rb game against someone named "zooyotte" (as we can see in the first replay). So yea i've never seen the team and never seen the sets. Since i couldnt forfeit because it wasnt my account, i asked for them to forfeit. I did not played the match did an altcheck, the person who did an altcheck just revelaed to me that the guy behind my account was progamerxxx412 after that game, they accpted my challenge and i just went afk, a bit after forfeiting because i refused to count that "game 1" as a real game cuz lol i didnt played. So yea i don't know if you made smth with that "progamerxxx412" guy, or that you didn't knew what was happening, i said many times that it wasnt me, asked for an altcheck i did all i can to show that it wasnt me. You did not belived me. So if this was a mistake from you then mb for the whole situation that's not my fault and not yours, so i ask to play the set since i just lost by doing nothing ? and if it's your fault (you will never admit), btw wanted to point that that guy progamerxxx412 was watching another game from Lanz.

sharpclaw

is a Top Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Dedicated Tournament Host
Random Battle Lead
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)