Tournament Random Battles Extension League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifting

in my glo stance smokin' dope
is a Tiering Contributor
Claiming the activity win against I love Bagon.
They have not been here at the scheduled time and no sub was given. Sad way to win
View attachment 604991
it literally says in your screenshot that he said he couldn’t make the time nearly 2 hours in advance

IMG_2267.jpeg

Tu n’es pas Bill Gates mon reuf, tu peux réorganises un match de randbats quelquefois pendant le week-end…

Last edited:

Slikkles

formerly Slaty fildrong
is a Tiering Contributor
it literally says in your screenshot that he said he couldn’t make the time 2 hours in advance

View attachment 604992

Tu n’es pas Bill Gates mon reuf, tu peux réorganises un match de randbats quelquefois pendant le week-end…
Going with family out for the weekend and dont want to play at that point. 1h15 min before he said that to me. I can try and reschedule but I am busy and did my timetable taking that I don't need to play this weekend.

Drifting

in my glo stance smokin' dope
is a Tiering Contributor
Going with family out for the weekend and dont want to play at that point. 1h15 min before he said that to me. I can try and reschedule but I am busy and did my timetable taking that I don't need to play this weekend.
if you’re busy you’re busy, but it’s crazy to be told an hour and a half in advance that he can’t make the time, and then respond back an hour later with essentially “i don’t care”, get no response (because he’s asleep), and then proceed to message him again and call act based on a time he had literally just said he couldn’t do and had initiated rescheduling.

You guys have a similar timezone, and it’s in everyone’s interest for a tournament designed for self-advertisement to actually play games, a 20 minute set with no prep is not exactly a herculean labour here. If somehow nothing works subbing is still possible.

Slikkles

formerly Slaty fildrong
is a Tiering Contributor
if you’re busy you’re busy, but it’s crazy to be told an hour and a half in advance that he can’t make the time, and then respond back an hour later with essentially “i don’t care”, get no response (because he’s asleep), and then proceed to message him again and call act based on a time he had literally just said he couldn’t do and had initiated rescheduling.

You guys have a similar timezone, and it’s in everyone’s interest for a tournament designed for self-advertisement to actually play games, a 20 minute set with no prep is not exactly a herculean labour here. If somehow nothing works subbing is still possible.
1 : Going to sleep without checking if I responded is not on me. I am not on my phone all day and yes I responded an hour later. It was still before the match he could have waited a little.
2 : You talk to me as if I was in the wrong. Managing mistakes were on your team as I asked if he could be subbed out and we got no response. Bobo can confirm. If you have to be salty be it on someone else.

3: for the spirit of good sportmanship and because like everyone here my goal is to be taken rbtt next year and to improve, I will try and reschedule with him if my managers agree. Otherwise I will have to take the activity win.

This is my final position

my reaction to that information:

(now if g1 wasnt normal i would have called that more bullshit than my series) LETS GET THAT 0-5
Since I consider both you and Bodi as my friends, whenever your series happens, I will personally join in full support of your opponent XD (I'm all seriousness Go GOODRAS and Bodi you'll get the dub next week)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)