VGC Questions, VGC team building help/feedback and stuff

To start this off I was wondering if scarlet and violet will have the 2 restricted legendaries format a bit after the release of the 2nd dlc? I'm still new to the whole vgc ranked format and regulation stuff so just wanted to know how that works before really committing to building a team in game around said format.

As for the team building help I wanted to use the following 4 pokemon since lunala and incineroar will be coming back for 2nd dlc and any help or feedback would help since I wanna be ready.

(sorry if my formating for the text and all of this post looks ugly, I'm still new to how to make forum posts look.... presentable)

Lunala @ Kasib Berry
Ability: Shadow Shield
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 236 HP / 252 SpA / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moongeist Beam
- Dazzling Gleam
- Trick Room
- Protect

Calyrex-Ice @ Weakness Policy
Ability: As One (Glastrier)
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Glacial Lance
- High Horsepower
- Trick Room
- Protect

Incineroar @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Impish Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Fake Out
- Snarl/throat chop
- Parting Shot

Amoonguss @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 236 HP / 188 Def / 84 SpD
Bold Nature
- Pollen Puff
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Protect

I'm not too sure on if they make up a good combination with these 4 especially with the sets I'm using. I wanna know if I should prioritize some moves over others since I don't know if these moves and mons go that great together. I do know that I want to use trick room and lunala + Calyrex Ice rider but don't know how to implement them into the team. I'm also just confused on what to have for my final 2 mons as I can't think of anything that could go with what I have. For a place holder I put tatsugiri and dondozo in the back for lols since I cant think of anything at the moment and cause I find those 2 cool.

Dondozo @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Atk / 116 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Wave Crash
- Order Up
- Earthquake
- Protect

Tatsugiri @ Focus Sash
Ability: Commander
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Muddy Water
- Helping Hand
- Protect

LovelyLuna

Lost in a life full of mistakes
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
To answer your question, no. Expect double restricted to not be here for about a year. Next format will only be non-restricted pokemon.

This means team can't be rated, as it contains illegal pokemon.

YNM

formerly yNot Mence
is a Tiering Contributor
Hey there, welcome to Smogon! I would also like to ask you to please provide at least 3 lines of description for each mon on your team in your next RMT, and to check the RMT forum guidelines for any doubts you might have on how to properly make a post here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)