Tournament PUWC II - Week 5

calling act, we scheduled for 6:30pm gmt-5, and i stayed online for 30 minutes. i dmed them on discord a bit before we had to play (telling them i was around if ever they wanted to play a bit early) and didn't get an answer

Disclaimer, posting for Dunoks, he's on phone and can't :qlfpaz: correctly.. :

"You made absolutely no effort to schedule, I can't mp you on smogon and I don't have your discord. I had to go through your mates to have your discord because you did not try to contact me either. You sent me a message 30min before the time and nothing after. You were still online when I arrived but you didn't answer me and you are going to ask for an activity win on that lol. I was a little late but it was something like 8pm for you, nobody believes you when you say that you couldn't play after this delay. It's really sad to do that ... Guess that's your only way to get the win. I would have liked to play the game in PO but unfortunately you will not be there

1640573385784.png
"
End of the message

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Disclaimer, posting for Dunoks, he's on phone and can't :qlfpaz: correctly.. :

"You made absolutely no effort to schedule, I can't mp you on smogon and I don't have your discord. I had to go through your mates to have your discord because you did not try to contact me either. You sent me a message 30min before the time and nothing after. You were still online when I arrived but you didn't answer me and you are going to ask for an activity win on that lol. I was a little late but it was something like 8pm for you, nobody believes you when you say that you couldn't play after this delay. It's really sad to do that ... Guess that's your only way to get the win. I would have liked to play the game in PO but unfortunately you will not be there

View attachment 394619 "
End of the message
not reading all that

Z Strats

Banned deucer.
Disclaimer, posting for Z Strats, he's on phone and can't :qlfpaz: correctly.. :

1640573385784.png

"
End of the message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)