Pupitar Sandstorm Team

Hi guys!This is my first thread here in the smogon community!Also this is my showdown team so it would not be used in any of the DS series.!So let's begin..(Note:Sry if I make any Grammar mistakes English is not my first language..)

Hippowdon @ Leftovers
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Slack Off
My physical wall and the most used and known set for Hippowdon.All he has to do is to set sandstorm and set some rocks.Also because many lead stealth rockers are more physically orientated
(except maybe heatran but you don't really see him as a lead when you carry a sandstorm lead) Hippowdon can easily sponge their attacks and slack off.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature

- Aromatherapy
- Softboiled
- Sandstorm
- Seismic Toss
My special wall,supporter and fixing leader.First of all Blissey is known for her huge Sp.Defense and Enormous HP stat.Not only that but it cant be a great supporter with aromatherapy.Also she can set sandstorm if the opponent has a Drizzle Politoed or Drought Ninetales and can sponge their attacks easily and if they toxic her or burn her no problem Natural Cure for the Rescue!And for a coverage move I put Seismic Toss.

Raikou @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 248 Spd / 252 SAtk / 8 HP
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Weather Ball
The Revenge killer of the Team.Fast and Powerful.What a great combination.It caries the standard moveset except of weather ball which in the sandstorm it can be a 100 Base power Special Rock type Move.Not bad!

Suicune @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 4 SAtk / 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rest
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
My Tank!Bulky and very powerful if it sets up some Calm Minds.Also Rest can be healed of with my Aromatherapy Blissey.

Pupitar (M) @ Eviolite
Trait: Shed Skin
Shiny: Oh Yes!!!
EVs: 48 SDef / 200 Def / 252 HP / 8 Atk
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Rest
The MVP of my Team.(Also the sole reason that i didn't use Tyranitar as my Sand Streamer (look Species Clause)).Bulky and Offensive.With Eviolite and sandstorm Pupitar's Defense goes to the not bad 333 and Sp defense to 376.Also he has 344 HP stat which is not bad at all.Also if he set at least 2-3 DD it can basically do a really good Damage to every Poke.Also Rest can be either Healed by Aromatherapy Blissey or if Blissey fainted you have a 33% change to wake up First Turn because of Shed Skin.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 Spd / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Slam
- Fire Punch
- Ice Punch
Here in the last post i dont know what fits but I found that Choice Scarfed Jirachi can be really good and annoying.It's a physical Variant Jirachi and I think its pretty good but i want to hear from you Guys!

Thanks for reading and Please RATE! :)

Scotti

we back.
Hello GarchompPit well this team was looking pretty good but then i saw Pupitar. I learned that even if it has Eviolite it still can be killed pretty easily and it can come in on any attacks. Thats why i think you should replace Pupitar with Double Dance Landorus-T.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

Why that set because it allows you to sweep with only 2 boost and even before 2 boost you can still get atleast 1 boost and try to sweep. Landorus-T also has a easy time getting boost thanks to his nice bulk allowing for a easy sweep.

I hope i helped =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)