Pumpkin decorating contest - first prize is a 8GB iPod Nano.

College's pumpkin decorating contest - first prize is a 8GB iPod Nano.

All of them are small, kinda like this:

What to work with: Paint, markers, felt, pipe cleaners and feathers, the usual craft stuff. What would you do to win the contest? I will post photos of mine after the judging.

<3 u smogon

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I did this in 3rd grade where my pumpkin won most unique. I painted the entire pumpkin blue (which was suprisingly hard to do to get a good coat on), made two pipe cleaners into spirals for eyes, stuck pipe cleaners in at random places too. I basically made a blue alien ball thing. Pretty rad.

I love halloween

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Construct the following out of paper, using pipe cleaners for internal support, and to stick the ends into the pumpkin, and markers to color in before constructing, in an origami manner:

For extra creativity, make it look like the Gyarados has eaten through the pumpkin, by putting orange feathers in its mouth, using glossy paint on them to make it look more wet.

lol i like Lorak's Idea. And if the people that are judging arent pokemon people say its a dragon.

Edit: If you wanted to, you could paint the pumpkin red and make gyrados as a worm, but Lorak's idea is better.

Would you say that it would be more creative to have something biting threw the pumpkin, or making the pumpkin into something, with a 3-D head/tail etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)