Priority in Doubles (Outline)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, this is my first time writing for The Smog, so please bear with me.

Basically, I'm part of the Doubles Promotion Team and would like to write an article about Priority in Doubles. I plan to format it similar like this but with some extra priority moves, since priority is arguably most important in Doubles instead of other tiers. It's one of my favorite parts about Doubles and I really want to share how useful it is to others. I do know how to play Doubles, as I have participated in 2 suspect tests and have been at a high rank in the biggest Doubles Event so far (Doubles Circuit). I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly but please take a look at my idea.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
looks interesting U-Turn Out. got a few questions though. will this discuss only priority attacks or priority moves relevant to doubles even if they aren't attacks? and will every move be featured in the article or only those that see reasonable use in the tier?

looks interesting U-Turn Out. got a few questions though. will this discuss only priority attacks or priority moves relevant to doubles even if they aren't attacks? and will every move be featured in the article or only those that see reasonable use in the tier?
I am also including moves that have priority, such as Quick Guard and Rage Powder since they are very important to the Doubles metagame. And I am not very sure if I want every priority move mentioned, I will probably just include all of them to show new users what each one specifocally hits with its typing and who gets it. Not sure what to do with Mat Block but I will work it out.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
go forward w/ this U-Turn Out, although don't mention Mat Block. It isnt a priority attack so no need. I think it make the most sense to give the attention to the most Doubles-ey priority moves (wide guard, fake out, helping hand, etc) and just mention all the typical priority attacks (aqua jet, bullet punch, etc) in one category, but that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)