Primal's art thread

I'll post various monster type arts. That also means pokemons too. Anyways, heres some art Ive been working on in my spare time.

Black and White version.

New art 12/30/10. I messed up on the dragon again. :{ He is suppose to have hulk type arms, arms are too small. I'll have to edit it later. I also finally drew some of the others in non-pixel form now.

PREVIOUS

DRAGON W.I.P.

Some others.

I posting from a starbucks. :{ Outside in freezing weather. Anyways, what do you think of my designs? I'm thinking of having to refine them even further or just go from scratch. Trying to make something kool and original. :{

I like them, your style is different and that is refreshing. I would like to see what you can do with some Pokemon, anything you want is my request.

Thanks all yas. Ill be bringing more art when I get more drawing time. My hands hurt trying to type outside in this freezing weather. :{ Public wifi!!!

Its my b-day, and I gotta go to work and I still haven't had time to draw since I last posted! :{ I want to start an epic story with monsters that talk already. I'll probably post it on drunkduck.com unless somebody knows a better website to host comics. Monsters are the best avatars for epic fights. :}

New art, I also put it in the initial post since thats the way it seems to be done here. :{

What do you think? I messed up on the dragon but everybody else is okay.

New art.

Dragon.

A finished design I hope. What do you think?

Thanks, they do sort of look like Hera and mankey. The bug is suppose to be a horned beetle like heracross so I guess that is why. The orb type is suppose to be in the style of mankey, mamemon, and other round shaped things. I wanted to make a character like that in the story. :}

Oh, don't worry about it. It was just an observation. You line art is very well done! You should try adding some color to your art, it would add even more personality to it!

It's unfinished! I'll finish this later!!!

Sorry, SEO, I didn't see your post when I last posted, was in a hurry. :X

People, tell me what you think?

Look! It's finished and I have even more than that.

Black and White version.

Then I had no more time.

What happened was that I was listening to songs from 5 years ago and now I end up drawing the same subject matter. XD Except different. Its like my mind has gone back to that time and that is why they look to be so different now.

I also saw TANGLED.

just so you know the only reason I don't comment in here is because your drawings are amazing and I can't think of anything to say.

I love the new drawing on paper. The girl sticking her tongue out is definitely my favorite.

Cyrus00: I use mostly free art software like Paint.net and sometimes GIMP 2.6.

ChocolateKipp: That girl is an inverted skunk, instead of being black with white stripes, she is white with black stripes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)