Potential Research Article involving Metagame Adaptation

Good afternoon to you. I just came back here to play a bit of Competitive Pokémon Battling on Showdown after playing so much DotA2 competitive for just about ever available free time on my college life. While I was practicing my recently built RU team, and watching this how to built a team guide from Verlisify, I found a topic that I could write for The Smog. Keyword is Adaptation.

The topic focuses on the benefits, a short introduction, and the processes as to how one can adapt one's pokemon team to the ever changing metagame. Normally, I just wanted to post it on the tread of the work page. But I feel like getting your permission, or whoever's the manager, first before posting it there. As of right now, I'm still planning before constructing a thread here in Smogon to obtain some of the answers I need for this article.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I guess this can be passed by. Hence, I just posted a new article approval. You may wanna check it.
Not really, pom summarised our thoughts above. Not sure if I follow regarding this new article approval of yours, but if you bumping this thread counts as a second try, our answer remains the same. The topic is vague, and we have other topics that cover how to patch up one's weaknesses and bring up new sets that shapes the meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)