HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian

Shall we place a wager on this game? If your countries law's allow it, let us indulge.

$5 bet in.

Each better can /guess the wolf team once per game. If the better is on the winning team, then they are qualified to receive the payout. The players who have the most correct guesses will split the payout between themselves. (ie: the wolves just have to win)

I have recently come into lots of money. I will front the money for any player who wishes to bet but cannot.
disallowing this sry

maybe we can make it a spectating game but dont wanna encourage something that could impact gameplay before alignments are rolled

@Celever
Duskfall98
realiti
HydrogenHydreigon
pulsar512b
ChadMD
Thunder~BALLZ
master oden
Lady Salamence
skippergamez
Aura Guardian

Shall we place a wager on this game? If your countries law's allow it, let us indulge.

$5 bet in.

Each better can /guess the wolf team once per game. If the better is on the winning team, then they are qualified to receive the payout. The players who have the most correct guesses will split the payout between themselves. (ie: the wolves just have to win)

I have recently come into lots of money. I will front the money for any player who wishes to bet but cannot.
who are you and why do you want my money

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Wow ok did not expect this much interest.

The ratios are balanced around lower numbers so gonna think of a way to integrate parity in mind with current ratios. Like in 15p 3 misfires into loss seems quite punishing lol so gonna leave signups for a bit more time to see if there’s anything more applicable - maybe just keep a vengeful goon always at that point

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
ok i think 15p 9-6 is super scumsided, 10-5 is technically balanced and 15p 10 VT, 4 mafia goon, 1 vengegoon is slightly scumsided but not by much so ima change it to that.

10vt 4maf goon 1 vengeful is probably gonna be more fun so I'll edit it to that.

I'll end signups whenever I wake up tomorrow (prob 7 AM PST/10 AM PST) so that the mafia have 12 hours to discuss who to give the gun to.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
you haven't accounted for tbz being shot first for slanking then immediately getting town 3 kills on scum
if tbz gets the gun first, i'm not posting until he shoots it.

i also probably won't be able to post after he shoots it but ignore this fact and don't let that influence your decisions ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)